Backfiring Cool Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
V4L hiss, crackle & pop (not poop, Clover) more than some other brands I've tried, particularly the Cool Carts. On my PT, I can get them to really crack like a backfire. If I stop inhaling and take it out of my mouth at the right moment I can get it to make the bang and a puff of vapour comes out. Cracks me up. And it continues right up until the carto is almost used up.

What causes this? Why doesn't it happen with Wow carts? They crackle a bit when new, that's all.
Just curious.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Duuuude!!! The other day one popped and juice came flying out and hit me in the lip!! Just a drop, not like a splash or anything. It totally startled me! I don't really notice any popping on a regular basis though. Just sometimes when I first fire up a carto. I just had to share my story though. I don't even remember what type of carto it was, I have so many!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Duuuude!!! The other day one popped and juice came flying out and hit me in the lip!! Just a drop, not like a splash or anything. It totally startled me! I don't really notice any popping on a regular basis though. Just sometimes when I first fire up a carto. I just had to share my story though. I don't even remember what type of carto it was, I have so many!
Totally startled ? The very first day I got my kit from V4L, I put a cart on the batt. Mind you I got into vaping from a disposible from the supermarket. Had no idea it was going to pop. I sat on the couch all excited. My hubby was smiling ear to ear cuz I was so happy to get my kit. Well...I took a draw on that thing and POP !!!! I got so startled I jumped up & dropped the thing on the couch. My hubby rolled laughing at me & my face !! Then he yells out to make it worse...WATCH OUT YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE HOUSE DOWN DROPPING IT ON THE COUCH !! Of course I screamed and he laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes cuz he got me so good !

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Totally startled ? The very first day I got my kit from V4L, I put a cart on the batt. Mind you I got into vaping from a disposible from the supermarket. Had no idea it was going to pop. I sat on the couch all excited. My hubby was smiling ear to ear cuz I was so happy to get my kit. Well...I took a draw on that thing and POP !!!! I got so startled I jumped up & dropped the thing on the couch. My hubby rolled laughing at me & my face !! Then he yells out to make it worse...WATCH OUT YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE HOUSE DOWN DROPPING IT ON THE COUCH !! Of course I screamed and he laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes cuz he got me so good !

Hahahahaha!!! That is a great story!! Too bad you didn't have it on video ;)

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
maybe I'm eating a bowl of rice krispies in my bathroom stall.....what of it???

Dang! Now I'm having an Ally McBeal flashback. I really wish they'd make the bathrooms in our law firms unisex. It would be so much more fun. And weird things would happen in the bathroom....like someone eating rice krispies in the stall. It seems perfectly normal to me.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I love the snap, crackle, and popping they do.

What really sucks is have a high voltage mod backfire in your mouth. First time it happened to me I though it was possessed. I dropped my mod and screamed. I left it there for an hour waiting for it to levitate. Now I think it's kinda funny to have it do it to me unexpected...my cheek puffs out and vibrates.

LOL...I just got my PT to firecracker my espresso carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread