Baby powder taste and smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
I got this ejuice that's supposed to taste like a cherry lime slushee, but it tastes and smells like nasty baby powder!!! What gives? I've been letting it steep and occasionally take the cap and plastic nipple off for a few hours, and I think it might be lessening (the baby powder smell). But I'm too afraid to try it and see if it tastes less gross lol. Anyone had this experience or heard of it? Could the guy have made this particular batch or bottle or whatever wrong? The reviews on the site say the flavor is dead on for a cherry lime slushee but I can't imagine anyone enjoying the flavor of what's in my bottle. It's not just like a difference in preference type gross,,,it's just literally disgustingly baby powder-like and even the people I live with we're like "what stinks like baby powder?" Lol,,,help?

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
I got this ejuice that's supposed to taste like a cherry lime slushee, but it tastes and smells like nasty baby powder!!! What gives? I've been letting it steep and occasionally take the cap and plastic nipple off for a few hours, and I think it might be lessening (the baby powder smell). But I'm too afraid to try it and see if it tastes less gross lol. Anyone had this experience or heard of it? Could the guy have made this particular batch or bottle or whatever wrong? The reviews on the site say the flavor is dead on for a cherry lime slushee but I can't imagine anyone enjoying the flavor of what's in my bottle. It's not just like a difference in preference type gross,,,it's just literally disgustingly baby powder-like and even the people I live with we're like "what stinks like baby powder?" Lol,,,help?

Taste is really subjective. I have had ppl say you gotta try this. Mothers milk for one. I didn't like them at all. Or maybe you got a bad batch

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
Yeah, I was thinking about the whole subjective taste thing, but it's just so bad... If anyone enjoys that baby powder flavor... Idk. But I've had it breathing all night and it still kinda has that smell. Either that or I'm just so traumatized by the experience I'm associating the actual flavor with grossness now. Lol. I'm gonna try it when I get home this afternoon. I just woke up, I don't have time right now.

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Okay first....your title sounds so gross! lol

Second, I had a flavor (Key Lime) that smelled like Lysol so bad I was thinking "Surely I've got a bad batch." However since I had it and I really wanted a lime flavor I tried it out and it surprisingly tasted like Key Lime.

Maybe if you can get past the smell maybe...just maybe...it might taste like cherry limeade slushee.

(I really just saying this so you'll try it out. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread