• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Baby 'J' & The Tesla Filter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Okay, so this has nothing to do with the eGo, but...
I would like to know who here will like to get a Baby 'J' and the Tesla filter?I know when they come out and probibly at the same time, I am going to be jumping on them so fats.. I will look like a dog humping ur leg.
ROFLMAO...
I really can't wait for them to be out.
What about everyone else?

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I'm trying VERY hard not to promise myself any new toys for a bit. Its not working of course but I'm trying!

I'm really struggling over the Tesla filter now. I've fallen for cartos on my eGo and I really love how warm the vapor is compared to the 510 atty.

Baby J, if it is a 4.5v will likely push me over the edge.... Does the 801 warm the vapor as much as a carto?

I would say yes that it does warm it up. I really haven't done much with the 801 as it is bigger, but when the Baby 'J' comes, I will be doing that 801 atty again.
(sry, added to ur post.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I'm trying VERY hard not to promise myself any new toys for a bit. Its not working of course but I'm trying!

I'm really struggling over the Tesla filter now. I've fallen for cartos on my eGo and I really love how warm the vapor is compared to the 510 atty.

Baby J, if it is a 4.5v will likely push me over the edge.... Does the 801 warm the vapor as much as a carto?

A standard (3.7V) 801 is not as warm as a carto. An 801 at 4.5 volts could be very interesting though...

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I only drip so I have my doubts as to whether or not I would actually use the Tesla filter on any kind of regular basis but I am interested in checking it out when it is released.

As for the Baby J....

I had my test eGo... I had to send the eGo on to another reviewer....couldn't buy an eGo at the time and now that I am in a position where I could I am making myself wait until the XL batteries come out next month(hopefully).... but at the same time I'm kind of hoping there will be a "set" date for the Baby J by then so that I will be able to just make myself wait until it comes out ;)

Never used an 801 yet but the USB charging/PT combined with the eGo battery life and appearance and it all being at 4.5v sounds like it will be worth having to try an 801 :D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
me I'm not so much interested in the BabyJ.. the 801 isn't my favorite atty... but the Tesla..well I'm stalking the janty board daily for any news of it..because well I'm not much of a dripper...and I just picked up some low resistance atties which should be freaking fantastic on the eGo if I can keep the thing juiced sufficiently..

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Gosh, for the first time, I'd have to say, "I don't know." :confused: This surprises me because I always planned on a definite yes to the Baby J...especially at 4.5v. But I'm vaping lately, having found some great juice, and dare I say it, I'm satisfied! I love the 510 and definitely will use the XL batteries; and I drip solely now with T-tips and drip-tips. The eGo's size and design are perfect and classy: great out in public device, and feels so good in hand.

I liked the idea of experiencing a bump up in volts a little without having to go 6v and the like, so 4.5v sounded great. I've recently tried low resistance atties and that seems to do the trick without changing anything else or purchasing something else. (although I do now have a nice collection of 3.7v devices and enjoy them all - and I think finding a great juice on top of it did the trick).

As far as the Tesla, I still need solutions for when I'm driving, so I do plan on trying it if it fits on the eGo.

Oh heck, I am satisfied. So... I will at least be able to postpone Baby J for a while and just enjoy, and maybe end up adding it to the collection and having the bigger brother around later...maybe. I'll just let Baby J arrive on the seen, kick back, watch the reactions, read the reviews and comparisons, and then we'll see.

I'm so surprised. I'm satisfied and enjoying...FINALLY! This is cool. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread