B&M vs. value Online e-liquid - Online isn't winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediakiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Denver, CO
I honestly can't think that Vape Wilds 170+ page thread is a load of bull. I have an order on the way, about $26.00 worth of juice and it will be steeping for at least two weeks before I start trying it. Just let your new juice chill out, shake it when needed and there is a good chance you will like the flavors more.

Also, don't listen to the haters.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
this is an obvious troll thread. no one is stupid enough to make a point by comparing B&M juices to the absolute dirt cheapest juice like Vapewild.

I might be a relative NOOB, but not trying to be a troll. Maybe I believed the online's vendors hype, too much, and put too much faith in some other threads on here.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
If you're not sure of any companies juice its best to just order the smallest amount they sell to try it out.

Personally I have never had a problem with Mt Baker juice.

I always allow any juice to steep for a couple weeks before using it, regardless of where it originated.

Which is what I did. I didn't buy enough to be upset about the amount I spent. I understood that I might not like the juices. Just surprised since these vendors get so many mentions here.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I honestly can't think that Vape Wilds 170+ page thread is a load of bull. I have an order on the way, about $26.00 worth of juice and it will be steeping for at least two weeks before I start trying it. Just let your new juice chill out, shake it when needed and there is a good chance you will like the flavors more.

Also, don't listen to the haters.

Thanks, hope is a case of just needing steeping. I'll know in 2 weeks, I guess.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
I know many on here will disagree, but in my experience if the juice maker offers flavor shots, especially multiple shots like MBV, get the flavor shot. Usually it means they got a lot of requests for extra flavor, and I suspect many of the cheaper juice makers are keeping prices down by not using a lot of flavoring, and using flavor shot charges for extra profit. Something to keep in mind is when you see a huge thread for a particular brand it's mostly the same fans posting constantly, and people who didn't like the juice usually stay out of the thread so they don't get jumped on by the fanboys. Try a search for other threads/reviews, even on other sites for a more balanced idea of their quality. MBV gets mixed reviews at best, other than a couple fan threads. Vape Wild gets better reviews, though again reviews are somewhat mixed. ITC and Dr Crimmy's are two inexpensive brands that get more consistent good reviews. Again, I do recommend the flavor shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread