Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Thank you. :)

vaping elitism is stupid. If blowing clouds "proves" something, I feel sorry for whoever needs to prove it.

Obviously I am also a Reonaut. Those are getting saved while I go through this latest buying cycle (shiny-Itis has struck me again.)

Amen to shinyitis. I just bought an iStick 40Wtc with an Aspire Triton tank for my mom for Christmas, and ended up keeping it for myself. Whoops!

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
This is the type of customer service that I expect, whether online or in a B&M shop. Keep up the good work. There are so many people who get obsessed by blowing clouds that they forget the real purpose (as far as I am concerned) of vaping - getting and keeping away from cigarettes. Keep up the good work.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
When I went into a vape shop for the first time last year, this is exactly the type of service I received. The sales guy was not pushy, listened to me describe what I was looking for, and did not try to upsell me. He sold me exactly what I was looking for, knowing I would be back needing to upgrade my setup. At each step of my education (most of it here), I would go into the shop looking to get something bigger or better (batteries, tanks) and he helped me find the next new thing I needed for my kit.

Some of you might think that he knew he would be selling me a lot of stuff as I grew into vaping and, therefore, he made a lot of money off of me. That might be true. But if he had come across as superior in any way, I most likely would have left there and never come back. I did that to a few stores. He let me decide how I wanted to graduate my vaping style and at what pace. He always was patient with my questions and never tried to push me beyond what I felt comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread