Status
Not open for further replies.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
basically... Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 will be a sort of Maggie Valley HEAVY (heavy instead of light simply because we think there will be more attendance)

Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 will be STRICTLY an interstate VAPEMEET.. there will be no vendor tables.. no schedule of events.. and no asking for donation for anything other than voluntary donations towards the meeting room.. everybody is welcome... and as we discuss this here in this thread.. suggestions on specifics of the location and such is greatly appreciated...

so far.. the only defenite involved is this will take place in the nashville/murfreesboro area of tennessee, as it is centrally located to the members involved who have initiated the organizing of the event.. and that we are looking at the november 4th weekend

due to the fact that i do not post here often... i am giving my express permission for those that frequent the multiple forums to copy/paste any announcements that i make elsewhere to here..

PS: this is not a forum-specific event.. it is open to EVERYONE who is interested

PSS: thank you Angus for letting me know where this needed to be posted :)

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Your Group is now loaded. I have loaded 30 rooms per night. Individuals may start calling in to make reservations under the Group Code: Awesome Fest - Toll-free: 877-405-7904. The rate is $75.00 per night, and I have loaded a variety of roomtypes.

Also, the Oakland Room has been reserved for your use beginning @ 3PM Friday, November 4 - 6, 2011. If your Group consumes 20 rooms per night - this space will be complimentary as per our online bid. In the event you fall short, I will charge the same rate as your rooms @ $75 per day for Friday - Sunday, 3 days = $225 plus tax.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Count me in. I am only a few minutes away. So it is going to be in murfreesboro right? Is that part decided yet? No matter,.... Count me in. I live so close that I will just drive. Can't wait!!!!!

yes.. i missed pasting that part LOL

it's going to be at the Clarion in Murfreesboro

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
SWEET!!!!!!! I just started to vape a few weeks ago (even though i knew about vaping years ago. Just never looked into it.) so, this will be my first get together. I hope too get more helpful info. at this meet.

quite a few LONG term vapers (2-3 years) are planning to be there.. so there should be a pretty solid informational pool for the newer vapers... and each and every one, more than happy/willing to shell out some of the best advice ever (and pass the drinks around :p )

as soon as we're solidly set in stone on the meet... i'll be starting a new thread with the specifics and gathering a potential list of attendees

can't wait to see everybody :)

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Still no movement on this? Is there any new info/updates on this?

yes.. there was a small amount of movement on this... sorry.. hadn't had time to post the full info here..

it's technically still in transition basically because of how far ahead we are currently (lotta months till November)

gimmie a little bit and i'll hunt down the most curent info and paste it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread