• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Awesome deal on Boge Cartos at ElectroVapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I bought a few packs of SR boge cartos from ElectroVapors and thought I would pass along the word that you can pick up a 5 pack of SR or LR boges at EV for $7.99!!!

That's an awesome price IMHO and if you are a carto user it is worth it to pick up a pack.. or 5 :laugh:

Canvape has em for $6.95 ;)

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Canvape has em for $6.95 ;)

Nice, that is a pretty low price if I don't say so myself. Are those LR or SR?

EDIT: I see it is on both as well as Horizontal coils, very interesting. Also I find it interesting that there is no way to choose your shipping method other than "Online Delivery/No Shipping" in the shopping cart. Something to work on CanVapes, it could detour potential customers :(

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com

EDIT: I see it is on both as well as Horizontal coils, very interesting. Also I find it interesting that there is no way to choose your shipping method other than "Online Delivery/No Shipping" in the shopping cart.

huh, that is interesting, I will see if i can find out what that is about...or maybe Tom can chime in here.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
huh, that is interesting, I will see if i can find out what that is about...or maybe Tom can chime in here.

I doubt that he can actually, he would have to in the supplier forum, I am sure this thread will bring it to his attention though. Wicked prices though, I think that is about as low as Canadian prices will go :D

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
I doubt that he can actually, he would have to in the supplier forum, I am sure this thread will bring it to his attention though. Wicked prices though, I think that is about as low as Canadian prices will go :D

Ok so here is the deal :) ---->50$ minimum for $10 flat rate expresspost shipping. If you just want 10 or 20$ worth of stuff he will quote it and it is usually cheaper then $10

EDIT: He has noted all this on the front page of the site now.

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
not sure what kanger carto are like but vapor geek has them for $5 in the standart 510, anyone try these?

I just bought a pack for my co-worker and had a quick drag, it was a much tighter pull than i am used to with the Boge cartos, and i have heard, mainly from watching VaporChase/Mindfield's video reviews (not that he reviewed them, just commented on them) that they develop a strange taste after a while of use, but this is just second hand.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton

EDIT: I see it is on both as well as Horizontal coils, very interesting. Also I find it interesting that there is no way to choose your shipping method other than "Online Delivery/No Shipping" in the shopping cart. Something to work on CanVapes, it could detour potential customers :(

Ya, I just placed an order for some hardware at canvape and it didn't give me an option for delivery type just "ExpressPost, Expedited Parcel, Parcel" in the dropdown box, so you can't even pick what you want. But yet they charge you $10 and later I find out on the shipping notification that they sent it "parcel," so now I've got to wait a week (hopefully!!!)for my loot to arrive! A little disappointing IMHO!

RandyL

Oct 6, 2011
Keswick, Ontario
Ya, I just placed an order for some hardware at canvape and it didn't give me an option for delivery type just "ExpressPost, Expedited Parcel, Parcel" in the dropdown box, so you can't even pick what you want. But yet they charge you $10 and later I find out on the shipping notification that they sent it "parcel," so now I've got to wait a week (hopefully!!!)for my loot to arrive! A little disappointing IMHO!

He's got the info on his home page that the shipping is $10 express post if you spend the $50 minimum, if the minimum is not met then they'll give you a quote for shipping on an induvidual basis, at least that's how I understand it. I'm sure if you met the minimum then he'd work on a solution with you for not shipping it express.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com

Hmmm, sorry to hear that, i hate waiting for my mail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread