Awesome Customer Service, Fast Shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
I have read so many posts on here about people getting rude customer service no return on emails when something does go wrong and slow shipping. So I wanted to share my exceptional experience with cignot.com with everyone. I only started vaping almost two weeks ago and I am not affliated with cignot.com in any way besides being a customer and going to be a loyal customer after my expierances with them.

This is why I think cignot.com is awesome. I ordered as a newbie with them and got 2 Joye 510 kits from them for $35.00 each all that was missing was the white box (big deal) and they shipped them the same day. I had my complete order in two days from the time I pressed the order button. I asked them about pass throughs and they changed their website for me to add them on. I had one problem with one item I ordered a PCC case not charging correctly and emailed them fairly late last night and Terri had a new one shipped out this morning. You do not find customer service like this everyday, in fact you do not find it very often at all in any field. I have dealt with many companies in the past and found the one on one service that cignot has provided me outstanding. I hope others will take this postive expierance into consideration with thier future orders or when referring new vapers for thier initial purchases.

Thanks.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
Nice to hear a good experience.

Honestly, MOST of the suppliers on this forum ship same or next day. I have yet to buy anything and wait more than 2-3 days for it to arrive.

The exceptions will be when you order some of the high-line PV's like the Prodigy, Silver Bullet and the like because they are custom made and they cannot make them fast enough for the demand they generate.

But as far as juices and standard e-cig kits/components, unless you're ordering from Totally Wicked US, you should expect lightning fast shipping.

Last edited:

CentroniX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Austin, TX
Vicky is awesome!! I order the 510 kit, a few spare parts, and some juice. Not only was the shipping fast, she e-mailed me while it was in transit to let me know she thought she might have had a bad batch of juice and to check it as soon as I got it. I did, and it was bad, and she had replacement juice in the mail the same day. She also let me know she's testing more juice and will be expanding her inventory soon! She'll be getting a lot more of my business!!

schism61

Aug 26, 2009
KY
www.myspace.com
+1

I got the same deal 2 - 510 Kits with out the Box . Great Shipping .
And They are working great

* I also ordered a pack of 5 pre filled carts and Did not get them . Took me over a week to relize I was missing them B/c i was all excited about my new toy . I e-mailed them today thinking they will prob tell me sorry about my luck since i had waiting so long to report it . But I sent a e-mail explaining I did Not get the prefilled carts and asked if they would send me a pack of the empty PTB filled carts to replace it .

And with in 20 mins they had repiled back apologizing and with a tracking number for my carts

great A+ service

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I have yet to have a bad experience with any seller/reseller. Customer service has been absolutely amazing from every reseller I've dealt with. I wish I could say the same for other products I buy and use.
I'm on that same limb. I've ordered from at least 10 suppliers here and nothing but good service from all of them.

I have read so many posts on here about people getting rude customer service no return on emails when something does go wrong and slow shipping. So I wanted to share my exceptional experience with cignot.com with everyone. I only started vaping almost two weeks ago and I am not affliated with cignot.com in any way besides being a customer and going to be a loyal customer after my expierances with them.

This is why I think cignot.com is awesome. I ordered as a newbie with them and got 2 Joye 510 kits from them for $35.00 each all that was missing was the white box (big deal) and they shipped them the same day. I had my complete order in two days from the time I pressed the order button. I asked them about pass throughs and they changed their website for me to add them on. I had one problem with one item I ordered a PCC case not charging correctly and emailed them fairly late last night and Terri had a new one shipped out this morning. You do not find customer service like this everyday, in fact you do not find it very often at all in any field. I have dealt with many companies in the past and found the one on one service that cignot has provided me outstanding. I hope others will take this postive expierance into consideration with thier future orders or when referring new vapers for thier initial purchases.

Thanks.

My sentiments exactly. I cannot start a new thread, just yet, but I too wanted to share my great experience with Cignot. I was going to place an order for their boxless 510 kit right when they ran out about a week ago. Terri kept my up-to-date throughout the whole time until early this morning when she told me that her stuff was just clearing customs. We chatted a little on email at around 4:30 am. Yes, A.M.! Talk about customer service. I placed my order this afternoon. They've earned my future business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread