Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Everyone is so full of it already. You can buy this crap all day everyday there is no shortage will never be no shortage ever. There are more suppliers now than ever before take your freaking pick, it is a good time to quit smoking regular cigarettes and take up vaping. People should stop proliferating the whole it is goin to be hard to get these soon it is complete B.S.

Can you let me know where I can get the following from 1 supplier in the US with decent prices?
1) 2 RN4081 passthroughs.
2) a dozen RN 4081 atomizers.
3) 2 RN 4081 batteries.
4) 1 RN 4081 USB charger.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
E-smokey provides a 3 month warranty and an extra atomizer and has an excellent reputation unlike Smoke Everywhere that you have recommended before. That is why he charges a little more.

Please stop with the lying. I directly challenge you to show one single solitary post where I recommend SmokingEverywhere. Put up or, once and for all shut up because your lies are getting tired.

Everything said on a forum is saved. That is why I have been able to show instances of you directly contradicting yourself but all you can do is muster personal attacks.

And on what people pay, you stated "you don't think", that is the one accurate comment you made.

Why can't you get through a single post without a personal attack? That is the earmark of a troll.

On the manual devices being expensive, that is purely subjective. And you forgot to mention that they are well reviewed by all you have bought them as being a better device.

And as explained to you before, some people don't want to be in public sucking the end of a flashlight. Especially when they may have to explain to someone that they paid a few hundred dollars for it.

Stop with the negative BS, dum.
Start thinking before you post and it will happen less often. You offered overpriced links and I pointed it out. Nothing negative

eliquidplanet has everything except the passthrough. I was with him friday and saw the stuff with my own eyes
Then why don't they have ANY 4081 supplies on the site? All they have is 4082 stuff.

DW

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I normally get all my stuff from China, But I'm not going to risk an order being held in customs until I see the FDA announcement on tuesday. I can't afford to be out $300 with all the red tape. I've got enough for a year or so now:D so I'm not to concerned, I would just feel better with 2 years worth.:rolleyes:

Might be wise for us all to keep the hardware orders separate from the juice & carts. My atomizers just left Customs after a 24 hour visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread