AVA Atomizers: Best Customer service EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
I got a AVA from a vape vendor who I really trust and will continue to go to. However when I ohm'd it out on my ProVari, it reads 3.5ohms. So I contacted Thermovape and this is what they said.

I will forever use AVA Atomizers as my main atomizer and IKV io6 atty's for my backups. For a company to accept and warranty their items sold by other vendors is just amazing to me, similar to ProVape, they know their product and stand behind it.

Shiryo[SIZE=-1]Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: sales@...............[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hi,

I purchased a SR AVA 510 connection atomizer (#00709) from a vendor and when I did a resistance check on it, it read 3.5ohms, isn't that considered High Resistance?

Also, are warranties done through Thermovape or through the company of purchase?

Thanks.
- Shiryo
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thermovape Sales <sales@...............>[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Shiryo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hi Shiryo,

We handle all the warranties directly. For your SR AVA 510 Atomizer the resistance does seem quite high. The range we allow for the SR AVA is 2.8-3.2. If it is at 3.5 that means the unit will run a little cooler. It won't matter if you are using it on a variable voltage device. If you'd like we can warranty it. When we do we ask the customer to send us their core in the shipping package and label that we provide. Since you purchased it from a vendor I would need your shipping address. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

All the best,
Zeki[Quoted text hidden]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Shiryo[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Thermovape Sales <sales@...............>[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hello,

That sounds really great, I thank you for the quick response. I just didn't know what to do. At 6v, the vapor production was still weak and the throat hit was extremely harsh. I find that at higher voltages on a 2.5-2.9ohm setup that I get the most satisfying vapes.

If we could go ahead and start the warranty process that would be great!

Thanks,
- Shiryo
[Quoted text hidden]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thermovape Sales <sales@...............>[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Shiryo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hello Shiryo,

That's fine. I can request that level of resistance if you'd like (2.5-2.9). It should be able to go out within the next day or two. Either way, you'll get a tracking number and confirmation when it does. Thanks again.

All the best,
Zeki[Quoted text hidden]

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread