Automatic Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

keha

Nov 18, 2009
I know, I know. Get a manual battery!
I like manual batteries.

But I want an automatic battery, for a Joye Ego.

Automatic battery, for hands free operation. Such as gaming and vaping.

Very much would like it as a usb-passthru(ego)automatic. If not any good ones, then I will settle for a regular automatic battery. Seeing that I cant find a good one, but knock offs. So I turn to you guys :]

Then pro's or con's? or what to make sure an automatic battery has. Such as one that wont leak, then flood the battery.

Thx.

holly77

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
uk
I have just ordered some automatic 510's from vape escape, they should come tomorrow so I'll let you know what they are like, they were only 5.99 so if they don't last long its not too bad. I did have the sky cig which I sent back because I couldn't get any empty cartos for them only prefilled which were expensive. The batteries were great though so I just hope these 510 ones are as good.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Perhaps one of these

sdkeyring-small.jpg

I'll check later to see if electronicstix.com has them in yet.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    Perhaps one of these

sdkeyring-small.jpg

I'll check later to see if electronicstix.com has them in yet.

Thanks for posting about the sd-key ring. I really want to try one of these. Saw them at cavecom.com. They are selling them for 12.75 euros and state they will have them in shortly. Nice to see a U.S. retailer will have these soon.

cheers,

dormouse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Somebody killed an automatic Ego last week with juice. There is no way to make an auto battery totally safe from leaks. Sometimes juice surprises - it gets thinner when it gets warmer and then can leak.

Perhaps a an adapter and a DSE901 atomizer - those are more likely to leak on your fingers than on the battery.

Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2010
    Calif
    I use the automatic Sealed VOLT for xbox-ing. I absolutely love it. In fact, I have to be careful or I choke on the vapor. The shorty 65mm is the easiest for me to hold in my mouth. (I do bite on the carto to hold it). My other batt is a Volt 75mm long and I shove it between my cheek and teeth for a good hold.

Choking on the vapor? You're dang right! Whenever you inhale shallowy, you get a bit of vapor. Breathe regular deep and you get a good amount of vapor. Now, inhale that vapor. LOL. OMG! You are now getting a huge new draw of vapor from your eCig as you are inhaling the last regular draw. Now, on top of that, there's somebody to pawn! <insert small gaspt> Get the picture?
    But, it's easy to train self to take itty bitty light shallow hits. It's also easy to hold in fingers like a cig while holding the controller.

The Volt PT is awesome. It hits me more like a 4.2 (like a freshly charged 3.7). I love it! But not while gaming. It's a manual, and I like hands free vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread