• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Introductions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, lurking for a while, just noticed that there wasn't much activity on our little corner of ECF, so maybe those who are here should get to know each other?

I'll start, shall I? :p

Hi, I'm Inertiacreeping, but you can call me Mo.
I' have the same username on AVF and on Reddit, on which I am a moderator of /r/diy_ejuice and started /r/aussievapers, so if you have any questions about making juice/coils/builds, where to find stuff to get started, or just want some local knowledge, feel free to throw any questions at me!

I'm currently running a IGO-W dual coil on cotton, 25g kanthal on a "Bruce" which is an aussie-made 50w box mod very much in the vein of the very popular "Duke"... but I've got my brand-spanking new Reo LP Grand on the way! :laugh:

Just wanted to mention that I'm a vaper first, but my day job is actually making ejuice (I run Vapoureyes), but that doesn't mean that I'm a spam-and-plug kinda of guy... quite the opposite!

Hmm what else... recently I was on the JJJ Hack programme, I print out vaping educational fliers, and generally just try my best to help out Vapers in Australia the best I can.

...Hi!

Hey, my names Ryan but i go by Flapsy, from the adelaide hills and started vaping to quit smoking, about a month ago now, learning all i can and getting drawn into the wonderful world of vaping,

hey Mo, if you need any local testers/ new employees send me a message, i'd love it!

currently a university student studying geology looking to work in the vape industry while i'm studying!

HI

PS. could you pleasesend a link to "bruce" i'm intrigued.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread