Attn: Michigan Vapers (Lansing Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Glad to be on the forums! Little back story. Been vaping about 3 months haven't touched tobacco since I started. I'm all in on vaping. I have a 5ml Hypertank with. Ego C Twist. I plan on upgrading just haven't yet. The real reason I'm posting at this very moment is that I'm on the road for work. I can no longer rely on my local shop for liquids. I know proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance, I didn't bring enough liquid with me and since I do not know the area I'm in I can't readily find a shop online. I'm in DeWitt Michigan. Northside of Lansing. Anyone know any shops near me? I would be eternally greatful. Thanks in advance!

Hello all. Glad to be on the forums! Little back story. Been vaping about 3 months haven't touched tobacco since I started. I'm all in on vaping. I have a 5ml Hypertank with. Ego C Twist. I plan on upgrading just haven't yet. The real reason I'm posting at this very moment is that I'm on the road for work. I can no longer rely on my local shop for liquids. I know proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance, I didn't bring enough liquid with me and since I do not know the area I'm in I can't readily find a shop online. I'm in DeWitt Michigan. Northside of Lansing. Anyone know any shops near me? I would be eternally greatful. Thanks in advance!
There's not much here in Lansing. @ places to try: Thats How We Roll near I-127 and Saginaw St. 517-708-7548 ( they carry Kalamazoo Vapor Shoppe Juices) and Wild Bills Tobacco, there's a couple of wb's in Lansing but the one 5023 West Saginaw. 517-679-1200 has a vape shop in store and today they are having a VAPE BASH, ( they have a few diff brands HALO is prob the top of their line).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread