Atomic Vapors – Alumni Swirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
My favorite of Atomic Vapors unreleased juices. This juice is a rendition of the Penn State Creamery Ice Cream flavor of the same name. I love this juice not just because I love Penn State football, but also because I love Alumni Swirl Ice Cream. This is spot on to the flavor. Vanilla mixed with swiss mocha and blueberry – how can you go wrong. The main flavor you hit on here is the blueberry with a hint of mocha, which unfortunately mutes the vanilla a bit. Not an overly sweet juice but the flavor is so amazing I can look past that (I love sweet juices). Vapor production is amazing – haven’t vaped anything better yet. Aftertaste is pleasant – the mocha starts to get an almost graham crackerie taste with a hint of blueberry jam. Used this dripping, in a carto and a tank (my fav setup for this juice). On my SB in an SS EZ Tank with a smoktek XL carto as I write this and enjoying it fully! Throat hit was fantastic – no harshness; but just enough to let you know you weren’t just breathing in air. My only gripe is it is not released yet – I’m all out after this 3ml and jonesing for more!! Keep an eye on the site, as this should be released within the coming weeks (hopefully for me and the rest of you sooner rather than later – its that damn good).

Atomic Vapors

Smell: 9 / 10 – like a good baked good – I want my hole house to smell like this

Flavor: 10 / 10 – right on point!

Vapor Production: 10 / 10

Throat Hit @ 18mg: 8 / 10

Price: TBD

Overall: 9.5 / 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread