ato-miser

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiCeD87

Feb 9, 2010
Ohio USA
I bought the ato-miser rebuildable atomizer from nhaler recently, and would just like to let everyone know that the 510 connecter is smaller than average so that "it will fit a variety of connecters to improve compatibility." which is pure bull..... ive contacted n-haler and it seems that they do not care that their product is faulty. it destroyed my saber touch VV

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5459/img0437yz.jpg

see the ato-miser has a small point on the bottom of it which did that to the connecter, so now it doesn’t make a solid connection which means no vape for me. thanks n-haler for being of no help and selling a bad connecter, your intentions were good but you failed to see the big picture. no one uses small 510 connecters.

JacobDaniel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Jackson, Michigan
jacobselectronics.net
only cons I had with this was:
I had to move the pin down for a solid connection on my 510 prodigy v3.
after months of use the plastic top expands and leaks {not into the leak cup, it is larger than my v3}
If you do not make or set the coil correctly it will melt into the plastic top.
and it looks like I am sucking on a black marker, lol

other than that it works for me and has saved me some $, I cannot comment on their service as I have not contacted them.

Thanks for the review.

guting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
The Nei Area
this is a diy mod that requires experience. I knew instantly when looking at the connector that it will push in the center post on most mods to the point where it causes a short, so I would tighten it just enough to fire. Eventually I sanded it flush and can now fully tighten the damn thing. This is a BIG problem on NHALERS part for not informing customers. Try lifting the center post back up.

Ive ran this thing DUAL 2 ohm for a month (massive heat), no problems with the "top cap exanding/leaking"
Not sure how one can incorrectly position the coil when Drew gave clear instructions on how to do it.

The only thing I hate is the lack of vapor. Ive tried many different coils, techniques, voltages. My best setup produces less vapor than a LR carto on my SD keyring.

I only paid $25 bucks for a new one through the classy, otherwise its not worth messing with when compared to the others out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread