Atmizoo Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Here is my review of the Atmizoo Roller.

Ordering & Shipping:

I ordered direct from Atmizoo (Roller SS-M Mechanical Tube Mod | atmizoo vaping modware | shop) which is located in Greece. I opted for the SS-M version as I was looking to match up with the kayfun Lite and from all the photos I saw this was my best option.

The website is easy to navigate and I had no problems getting everything I wanted added to the cart.

My order consisted of the following:

Atmizoo Roller SS-M
Rhodium plated 510 connectors
Rhodium plated spring
Knurled easy twist button
Essential spare parts kit

Having ordered from overseas vendors before I was prepared for a 2 to 3 week wait.. I believe my kayfun Lite took 3 weeks from Russia.

I ordered the Roller on a Tuesday morning and was pretty shocked when I got my shipping notice later that same day. I was even more shocked as I began to track the package. It was shipped via DHL Express and it moved quickly through their system.

The package was delivered to my front door in California on Thursday! Yes that right, it took a whopping to 2 days from the time I hit the order button for it to be delivered from Greece to California.. WOW!

The Roller SS-M

I have been eyeballing the Roller for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger on one. From all I have read, seen, and watched on YouTube it appeared to be a very nice high end telescopic PV.

The Roller is a very nice PV and was money well spent! The threads are all buttery smooth and the telescoping tube glides effortlessly through the outer tube. The top cap and bottom cap are the same, buttery smooth! Overall I am very impressed with the threading!

The Roller really shines when it comes to the button. The button is probably the smoothest and best feeling button I have ever used. As an added bonus the locking feature of the button is easy to operate, smooth and painless. The button fires the PV instantly and every single time it is pressed. The feel of the button is nice. It's not wobbly, loose, or tight. It's just about perfect in it's feel.

The Roller accepts 18350, 18490, and 18650 batteries. I use AW IMR batteries and they all fit with no issues whatsoever. Changing from one battery size to the next is a pretty easy process. Simply unscrew the telescoping tube -- remove bottom cap -- insert new battery -- put bottom cap back on -- screw the telescoping tube down.

The size to weight of the Roller is pretty dead on and it does not feel odd (to heavy or to light) in the hand. The knurled button I added make the task of locking and unlocking the button easier and I personally think it looks better and gives the Roller a little more of an aggressive look.

I also purchased the rhodium plated spring and 510 connectors because rhodium plating is all the rage. Is it better? I have no clue but from what I have read it does cut down on the cleaning of these parts.

Overall I am very, very happy with my purchase! Ordering was a breeze, shipping from Greece to California was insanely fast and the Roller is everything I expected it to be and more..

Photos:

18350 Mode with Kayfun Lite

IMG_20130803_101102.jpg

18490 Mode with Kayfun Lite

IMG_20130803_101239.jpg

18650 Mode with Kayfun Lite

IMG_20130803_101516.jpg

Rhodium plated 510 connector

IMG_20130803_101824.jpg

Rhodium plated bottom spring

IMG_20130803_102254.jpg

Knurled button

IMG_20130803_102159.jpg

Main tube and threading

IMG_20130803_102609.jpg

Telescopic tube

IMG_20130803_102748.jpg

Top cap / button housing

IMG_20130803_102837.jpg

Bottom cap

IMG_20130803_102349.jpg

All the main parts

IMG_20130803_102452.jpg

Last edited:

Strangebrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
NE Tennessee
Overall I am very, very happy with my purchase! Ordering was a breeze, shipping from Greece to "Tennessee" was insanely fast and the Roller is everything I expected it to be and more..
I'm with you on that quote.
Nice review and pictures. The shipping is quick. I purchased the Roller late Friday and received it on Wednesday. The T2 Extension fits perfect which accepts the an unmodified Kick clone.

Draconian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
San Antonio
Much appreciated. You would think that as long as I have been vaping and with my experience - I would eventually learn to NOT think positive post insulator every time I see an o-ring there...
Works perfectly, thanks!

Did you remove the o-ring from the top post screw?

If not, remove it and the atty will sit flush!

Here is a photo... Remove the o-ring under this screw and all the atty's will sit flush..

o_ring.jpg

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Much appreciated. You would think that as long as I have been vaping and with my experience - I would eventually learn to NOT think positive post insulator every time I see an o-ring there...
Works perfectly, thanks!

No problem, glad I could help.. Oh don't sweat it as I have had many 'what the heck' moments as well! :)

Strangebrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
NE Tennessee
An update: Talk about trouble free! Been over a week using the Roller and haven't even had to consider cleaning the switch. Just throw a battery in and go... The folks at Atmizoo done an excellent job designing this mod. A special thanks to the staff at Atmizoo for matching the serial number with my quit day.

View attachment 243258 View attachment 243259
Roller with T2........................How's these mators?

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I've put about 400ml of juice through mine and took the switch apart yesterday.. Not a drop of juice to be found and the entire assembly was squeaky clean!

:thumbs:

I know a lot of people are intimidated by the button disassembly process but it's really very easy and does not take long at all..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread