• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
MikeSean.jpg
seanchrismike.jpg

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
To the person from Morgantown, WV who came up and said "hello" to me last night, I'm sorry we never got back together to talk some more. I am sorry I didn't catch your ECF name so I could PM you.

When there is another "get together", I hope we are both able to attend and can get some time to talk about home. :)

No prob, just drop me a line.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
We need to recoup a bit, then it will be time to start again with our eye and something larger, maybe regional based. We know we want to start cassual monthly get togethers. Got to go through the pictures now and do some posting. Our juice bar was huge, hopefully the pictures will do it justice. Looks like it was very popular and busy through out the night. I wonder how many viewers the vp pro team broadcast had.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Good picture but does little justice for the size of that thing... patience, I have some coming soon.

Duo is great, when web surfing, reading comics, music tablet mode rocks. I could not stand windows 7 on it so I threw windows 8 dev preview on it and it works great. little rough still, but better than 7. best of all, fits in my vape bag.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia

Recorded live broadcast from the meet, we are also working on editing a few videos to be presented on the next two episodes of the VapeTeam. We want to thank the guys that organized, the vendors that either attended or donated but most of all the over 120 vapers that showed up to the meet. Atlanta brought it and the next one will be even bigger. Me and the Vapeteam are honored to have been a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread