• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Athiest Converts After Seeing a Demon on His Shoulder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Very powerful testimony from this young man who was an atheist his entire life. He is now a born again christian, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Satan isn't getting them all, a few do escape his evil clutches. I do wish more young people would realize what the music, movies and video games are doing to their soul. They think this stuff is just fun and games, and nothing could be further from the truth. Satan uses these things because they work! Plain and simple.

This guy made a testimony video of his experience, there are several parts to it, I just watched part 1 and it was really good. Part 1 is below, the rest of the parts are on youtube if anyone wants to watch it.

I want Jesus to come today too, but there are still some out there that have yet to be saved, and the end won't come until every last one of His people are gathered unto Him. Praise God that He is so patient and kind, if not this wonderful young brother wouldn't have made it.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Atheist Not same as Satan worshiper...

I'm sorry to inform you that all who do not have GOD as Father is a child of Satan already.

You do not have to (with purpose or intent) 'actively' worship Satan to be a child of Satan. To God, Being an Atheist is doing the 'will' of Satan even if you don't acknowledge either one. (God or Satan).

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
I'm sorry to inform you that all who do not have GOD as Father is a child of Satan already.

You do not have to (with purpose or intent) 'actively' worship Satan to be a child of Satan. To God, Being an Atheist is doing the 'will' of Satan even if you don't acknowledge either one. (God or Satan).

Could you please give me the scripture directly from the Bible (not paraphrased) that says, essentially, one who doesn't "have GOD as Father is a child of Satan already." Where does the word of God state that if one doesn't believe in Him, or Satan, or any other deity of goodness or evil, that person is by default a "child of Satan?" Also, what do you mean by "will" of Satan? I must have missed something in reading the book...

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Could you please give me the scripture directly from the Bible (not paraphrased) that says, essentially, one who doesn't "have GOD as Father is a child of Satan already." Where does the word of God state that if one doesn't believe in Him, or Satan, or any other deity of goodness or evil, that person is by default a "child of Satan?" Also, what do you mean by "will" of Satan? I must have missed something in reading the book...

If you don't choose God and follow Him exclusively, you choose Satan by default.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Here's a few that I remembered, I"m sure there are more.

Revelation 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

1 Cor 10:20-22 (NIV) ... I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons.

2 Cor 6:14-17 (NIV) ... For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial [Satan]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
What I'm seeing and reading is not, "because you don't do one thing, it means that you do the other." You are not being factually correct if you tell someone that their disbelief in God, Satan, Buddah, Antichrist, Jehova, etc. - in essence, a non-human thing that "controls" the world" - makes that person a "child of Satan." Even the word of God does not state that. The scriptures state that you cannot have a harmonious relationship with both at the same time, not that by not believing in either makes you the child of the "bad" one.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
What I'm seeing and reading is not, "because you don't do one thing, it means that you do the other." You are not being factually correct if you tell someone that their disbelief in God, Satan, Buddah, Antichrist, Jehova, etc. - in essence, a non-human thing that "controls" the world" - makes that person a "child of Satan." Even the word of God does not state that. The scriptures state that you cannot have a harmonious relationship with both at the same time, not that by not believing in either makes you the child of the "bad" one.

You asked for just scriptures and no paraphrasing.

That scripture says very clearly that if you're not on one side or the other He will "Spit you out of His mouth"

The other scripture says that you can't have both, you must pick one. And the last scripture says that you must come out of these things, seperate yourselves and touch no unclean thing and He will receive you. He will not receive you while you're touching the unclean thing.

These are just 3 quick examples, but the Bible is full of them. You must read it to understand fully what it's saying, but it is very clear, make no mistake about it.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
You are not being factually correct if you tell someone that their disbelief in God, Satan, Buddah, Antichrist, Jehova, etc. - in essence, a non-human thing that "controls" the world" - makes that person a "child of Satan.".

God doesn't "make" a person a child of satan, a person chooses that himself. If he does not choose God, then he chooses satan by default because those are the only 2 options.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
There is heaven and hell, those are the options. Satan rules over hell, and Jesus rules in heaven. If a person does not choose God, then he can't enter into the kingdom of heaven. The bible says this very clearly over and over and over again.

If he can't go to heaven, then where does he go? The bible says that unbelievers go to hell, but it's not necessary for anyone to go there because Jesus already paid the price, you just have to accept Him to receive His free gift of salvation.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
But none of the Scriptures say that if you don't pick anything, you are automatically with Satan. That's my point, and by definition, that is the difference between an Atheist and a Satan Worshiper. And, I posted on this thread because it appeared on the New Posts on the Forum, and the title is "Athiest Converts After Seeing a Demon on His Shoulder!" - which is, well, whatever. But where it's an issue is when you equate Atheists with Satan, and that, no matter what one "believes," is factually incorrect, and is not stated in the Bible. And, many Atheists have actually read the Bible, cover to cover, so it is also incorrect to assume that an Atheist has not read it.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
But none of the Scriptures say that if you don't pick anything, you are automatically with Satan. That's my point, and by definition, that is the difference between an Atheist and a Satan Worshiper. And, I posted on this thread because it appeared on the New Posts on the Forum, and the title is "Athiest Converts After Seeing a Demon on His Shoulder!" - which is, well, whatever. But where it's an issue is when you equate Atheists with Satan, and that, no matter what one "believes," is factually incorrect, and is not stated in the Bible. And, many Atheists have actually read the Bible, cover to cover, so it is also incorrect to assume that an Atheist has not read it.

When you deny God, and don't fill your mind and heart with the things of God and His Holy Spirit, you are allowing yourself to be open to demonic attack, activity and possible posession. Just like this young man in the video. A person who does not love and worship God will not enter into his kingdom, so where you you suppose that he goes after he dies?

You're arguing over semantics, which is pointless. The only thing that matters is how is your relationship with Jesus?

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
John 8

8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,

Acts 13:10 "You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?

1 John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 John 3:10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

sure.

Matthew 13:38 - The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one"; - (This single scripture alone says it all and settles the case. If you are outside the Kingdom of GOD, by which you can attain entry only by Christ, then you are of the Devil's kindom for the Devil is the 'wicked one')

The 'World' represents 'everything' and 'everyone'.

You can read the rest of that Parable here:
Matthew 13 - Passage.Lookup - King James Version - BibleGateway.com

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

closetsmkr.... I understand your argument.. it's the argument of many, but the Bible clearly states that once you've HEARD the message of Salvation you've a choice to make. Atheists 'choose' to believe there is no GOD when the overwhelming evidence of one abounds, so that 'choice' to refuse to acknowledge a holy God automatically puts that person, that Atheist, into the Family of Satan.
I'm not arguing that Atheists haven't read the Bible or have no knowledge of God or open knowledge of Satan... all of that is irrelevant. God simply states (in His word) that there are 'wheat' (His) and 'tares' (Satan's). Nothing else.

Hard as it may be for some to hear every person in their lifetime hears the 'Gospel of Christ' has a 'choice' to make. You can 'choose' salvation or damnation.... it's your choice. God gives you a FREE GIFT because He loves you. He loved you so much He sent His only son Jesus Christ to take YOUR sins to suffer and die on the Cross so that you could have the same 'eternal' life that He freely gives to those who believe.

Watch all of those Videos posted on YouTube by the (former Atheist) and he will clearly demonstrate what the word of God says. Let a former Atheist speak for himself and for other Atheists. :)

May the Love of Christ be with you and may you come to know Him.

Last edited:

opie

Feb 1, 2010
south carolina

the bible says we were BORN into sin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread