Assembled sidesho (mini auto battery + carto) does not fit in the PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
It appears so few people want the mini battery because of lack of power, that the taller PCCs aren't being offered. So a full PV with the mini battery will not fit in the PCC size MV offers. If you're looking to trade in your batteries, contact customer service and I wouldn't be surprised if they accommodate you. Another option is to use the minis with your ProSmoke PCC and when they die, replace them with full size batteries and start using the MV PCC. Personally I'd probably go that way so that I was getting use of stuff I had already purchased, but you may not care about that which I totally understand.

UserLuxembourg

Jul 19, 2011
Luxembourg
I won't be able to use the ProSmoke anymore, I've sold it to a good friend of mine.
And the Sidesho is a far superior e-cig, the drag is so much smoother! I really love the Sidesho, it's just that the PCC isn't as comfortable to use as the others. The only reason I see why it would not be possible to fit an assembled e-cig in, is because of the led underneath. But I'd rather see it gone to fit the e-cig in.

I sent them an e-mail, and they said it never was possible to fit a whole e-cig in.
They unfortunately didn't reply when I asked if it would be possible to exchange the batteries.

The carrying case isn't topnotch either, the shapes in there are by far no tight enough to maintain the batteries, cartridges and the e-cig.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Ah, so I guess they never released the taller PCC. I'm surprised and didn't know that. That was what all the talk was about when the minis were released. I just don't remember knowing anyone who bought a mini. Being I'm officially helping out on the forum as much as I can, I'm still going to buy a new PCC and a mini, so I can answer questions better. I don't use a PCC anymore and even my wife who still uses a Sidesho prefers not to use one. As for the case, I always thought it was tight too and TOny had talked one time about trying to find another supplier. I can tell you that I got the 902 case for myself as a way to carry around some cartos and a couple of 902 batteries as a backup for the LUX. They fit fine and I've even carried Sidesho batteries in it. Because of that and the fact that I always have two LUXes in my pocket, I don't use the PCC.

UserLuxembourg

Jul 19, 2011
Luxembourg
May I ask why exactly you don't use the PCC? I find it to be better than the carrying case, since you know you won't run out of power. I don't like the carrying case, because everything inside is travelling around since it's not tight enough, which could result in scratches.

Seriously, the e-cigs are plainly awesome, it's just the cases that suck pretty much.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Well I use a LUX now so I guess that's a big reason why, but to be honest, I stopped before then too. It was too fat to stick in my pocket comfortable and I was able to carry enough batteries around for it to not be an issue. My wife is the same way even though she uses the Sidesho. She feels its too bulky even for her purse. She has a couple of batteries with her when she's away from home and she's was either dripping or using a cartomizer and in both cases, would simply have a 10ml bottle of juice with her instead of extra cartos. We buy at least 30ml bottle and fill a small bottle to carry around if needed. Back to me, if I'm carrying 2 LUXes with XL cartos, I'm basically good for 4 days. Now, even though I use a LUX, my carto preference is in this order- Sidesho, 902, LUX XL - So if MV was going to make a thinner PCC that held a full PV, maybe I'd think differently. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread