Anyone see the new Aspire battery box? Aspire - Aspire Pegasus

Spring 510 pin
1-70 watts output
Swappable batteries
LED Display
Spin wheel adjustment
Micro USB pass through/charging

product-pic4.png

Something else I haven't seen. A charging base station (sold separately)
%E5%BA%95%E5%BA%A74_01.png

Thoughts? Opinions? The look gorgeous (IMHO).

puffnhuff

Aug 24, 2014
South Africa
Sigh! Unlike their atomizers, Aspire seems to always be one generation behind when it comes to mods. No TC, no sleeve, nor will that great looking base station accommodate a mod with a possible future sleeve. The mod is rather big for it's limited functionality when compared to the rest. Price better be amazing for this to be worthwhile

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
I can't judge the looks properly until I see more photos/video as opposed to 3d renders.

I haven't tried to discover the likely retail price but I don't much like the look of the UK 'official licensed distributor' website prices:

£50 for the mod
£15 for the charging station
£70 for Odyssey kit comprising of the Pegasus and Triton

I was going to wait till the Pegasus announcement today before treating myself to a new mod as part of my '3 months with no icky sticks' celebration. But I gave in yesterday and ordered a Sigelei 75w instead. Having now got the Sigelei in my hand and having seen the spec and rough pricing for the Pegasus, I'm glad I didn't wait, underwhelming.

Reactions: drysprocket

hassevoortd

Moved On
Apr 22, 2015
California, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
Classy Looking.

If it is really well made and works great, It will sell.

High end devices do not necessarily need bells and whistles, Look at what the Mech people drop money on.

Eric

Very true. Which leaves me waiting not just for real photos, but also some reports on how the battery door performs, oh yeah and the setting adjustment wheel.

Guzz

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread