Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Aspire Riil X Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • The trendiest vape, Aspire Riil X is here.
    • Zinc alloy finished chassis with 2 color versions: Silver & Gold (plated in real 24k gold)
    • From MTL to RDTL, you can quickly switch to your favorite vaping style by adjusting the airflow of the Riil X.
    • Compatible with Aspire AF coil platform (Flexus). Guaranteed for the highest level of quality and flavor stability.
    • Battery capacity of 700 mAh, 2A type-C, fully charged from 0 to 100% in 20 minutes

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-2.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Packaging:
    The "jewel" pod Riil X Kit by Aspire is contained in a beautiful and well made cardboard box. The packaging shows on the front side; the image of the device, a list of advantageous technological aspects of this device, the wording "Alwais Aspire", www.aspirecig.com and the warnings regarding Nic. On the back of the box we find; The packing list, some technical features in the form of icons, and once again the warnings regarding the Nic.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-3.jpg

On the other sides of the package they are exposed; the big words "Aspire" and "Rill X", scratch & check, hologram, batch number, color of this sample (Silver) and address of the importer.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-4.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 * Riil X Device (700mAh)
    • 1 * Pod Riil X (2.0ml)
    • 1 * Mesh Coil AF 0.6Ω
    • 1 * Mesh Coil AF 1.0Ω
    • 1 * Metal Necklace
    • 1 * Type-C cable
    • 1 * User Manual

The rational arrangement of all the components of the kit is particularly taken care of inside the package. The user manual with its "comic" style is the most beautiful and original I have ever seen for a vape device. The necklace to attach to the device is a plus that enriches this beautiful kit.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-5.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Features:
    • Dimensions: 73.8x42.8x21mm
    • Weight: 93g
    • Cartridge capacity: 2.0ml
    • Coil parameters: AF Mesh 0,6Ω (15-18W)
    • Coil parameters: AF Mesh 1.0Ω (12-15W)
    • Air flow: adjustable
    • E-liquid filling: Side filling
    • Battery capacity: 700mAh
    • Output mode: Constant power output
    • Charging: Type-C 5V / 2A
    • Security protections: Multiple
    • Cut-Off: 6s

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-6.jpg

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-7.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Colors:
    * Currently these are the two colors available, Aspire will be adding new trendy colors soon.
    • Silver - The Silver version of Riil X has a zinc alloy chassis and all parts are silver plated.
    • Gold - The Gold version of Riil X has a stainless steel chassis and all parts are plated with real 24 karat gold! RiiL X Gold is a special limited production version, this lot will be the only one made in 2022, if you lose it, you will have to wait until 2023 for the opportunity to own it.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-8.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; First Impressions:
    Always at the forefront of trendy vape, @aspirecigs has created RiiL X which boasts refined style and premium decorations, supported by a sturdy zinc alloy body, with remarkable performance for MTL / RDL. Inside the shiny body is a 700mAh battery that is charged using the USB Type-C port with a speed of 2A and an estimated time of just 20 minutes. An LED indicator light is present on the front of the Mod to monitor battery performance. The airflow control slider promises a good setting for both MTL and RDL. The cartridge holds up to 2ml of your favorite e-liquid which will be inserted through a side fill port. The range of Coil AF (Aspire Flexus), are also compatible with Flexus Q, Flexus Blok and Flexus Stik.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-9.jpg

Aspire Riil X Kit boasts hyper-compact dimensions to be easily hidden in any pocket, or to be worn and shown with pride thanks to the metal chain supplied in the kit.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-10.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; How it is made:
    The tiny body of Riil X features 4 vertical grooves on the panels, two of which are interrupted by Aspire's new "0I" logo, each panel is screwed to the mod via 4 cross screws on the sides.

* The small Aspire writing hides a signaling LED that will light up as follows:
    • Green Light: The battery charge level is between 60 and 100% (3.8-4.2V)
    • Blue Light: The battery charge level is between 30 and 60% (3.5-3.8V)
    • Red Light: The battery charge level is between 0 and 30% (<3.5V)
    • The Green Led flashes 20 times; it means charging is complete
    • The Red Led flashes 3 times; means the battery needs to be recharged

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-11.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Side view & AFC:
    On the side at the top is a solid attachment for the chain, there is also a small nameplate that bears the new Aspire 0I logo. On the opposite side there is the AFC adjustment, the system provides a sliding button that is able to make you adjust the air flow effectively for both MTL and RDL (based on the installed coil).

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-12.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Top view & cartridge:
    The 2ml transparent cartridge is held in place by two magnets, inside the compartment in the device, there are two other magnets, 2 gold-plated pins and the automatic puff sensor. The AF coil is inserted from the bottom by pressing it towards the inside of the cartridge. The refill is of the lateral type, it is therefore necessary to lift the silicone rubber to introduce the e-liquid. Once the cartridge has been inserted into the Mod, you can check the e-liquid level simply by tilting the device.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-13.jpg

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-14.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Fast charging:
    The 5V / 2A USB Type-C port is located on the bottom of Riil X and using the supplied cable you will be able to fully recharge the 700mAh battery in just 20 minutes!

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-15.jpg

► Aspire Riil X Kit; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    For this test I used an e-liquid consisting of VG50 / PG50, Crispi flavor and Nic 3. The kit is compatible with the full range of Aspire AF Coils and comes with two different Mesh options, both with excellent flavor.

• AF Mesh Coil 0.6Ω (15W-18W) Kanthal AF - RDL vaping:
    Definitely the best for my way of vaping, this coil with wide open AFC satisfies me completely because it has a strong delivery, full of flavor and is able to produce dense clouds of vapor. Every so often to fill my need for hot steam and Hit I close the AFC finding my weak point very easily.

• AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω (12W-15W) Kanthal AF - MTL vaping:
    This resistance is suitable for those looking for a fairly narrow type of Puff MTL and with creamy or tobacco liquids it should express quite well in terms of aroma. The adjustment of the AFC for MTL is perfect up to guaranteeing maximum closure with the minimum passage of air necessary for operation.

There are no spitting phenomena and the formation of condensation of both coils between the pod and the contacts of the mod is almost non-existent, it is sufficient to dry any e-liquid residues at the end of the day. The Auto Puff is responsive and works well even with the AFC's maximum openings.

It should be noted that the Chipset AS also in Riil X implements an important safety function (Time Out); the device is blocked after 7s of continuous activation, the cartridge must be extracted and reinserted, the LED flashes green and the device can be reused. The "Time-Out" safety function is based on the requirement of TPD law to prevent children from vaping.

If you like the idea of owning a Pod device that is simple to use, safe and secure, made with truly superior construction care and with great aromatic performance, this Riil X Kit is definitely right for you.

Thanks to Aspire for sending me these samples for review.
    Riil X - Aspire

Thanks for reading.

Aspire-Kit-Riil-X-16.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    I'm pretty sure that is a "stylized" lower case letter "a" for Aspire, NOT a new "0I" logo.
    View attachment 977154
    View attachment 977155

Cheers
    I
    I have read this information regarding the new logo:
    logo-aspire.jpg

Our creative team deconstruct the initial letter “a” from the brand name based on the pictographic conception and transform it into a clever combination of digital symbols of “0” and “1”. This “0 to 1” creativity implies that our brand takes critical steps in the global e-cigarette industry through breakthroughs and innovations from an initial concept leading to the market.

New website: http://www.aspirecig.com

#aspirecigs #aspirerebranding #aspirenewlogo #alwaysaspire #aspireinnovation #aspire0to1 #aspirefamily #aspirefam #aspiretech

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I have read this information regarding the new logo:

Our creative team deconstruct the initial letter “a” from the brand name based on the pictographic conception and transform it into a clever combination of digital symbols of “0” and “1”. This “0 to 1” creativity implies that our brand takes critical steps in the global e-cigarette industry through breakthroughs and innovations from an initial concept leading to the market.
    Well that arrow missed this target.

It's an "a", for Aspire.

Cheers
    I

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread