Aspire Pockex/ Pockex box users…

Gadzy

Mar 29, 2023
Hello all,

I did post a new thread a few weeks ago when I first signed up-to the website, but I thought I’d give an update and if any fellow Pockex/ Pockex box users could give me an insight to what juices they are using in their devices.

Initially when I first bought the Pockex had trouble getting on with it at all in terms of flavour, and alot of other things, but I’ve come to my conclusion that it wasn’t the device and quite simply the juices I was using because I bought myself a Zelos nano and although the draw system is more MTL in the Zelos the flavours are pretty much the same between devices with the same juice. I’m spending countless amounts of money on juices and I appreciate its trial and error, but I was wondering if any ex Pockex users or current Pockex users could recommend a few? I do prefer fruit based flavours and I’ve tried a lot of the Elfliq Nic salts, but in all honesty I really dislike most of them. Currently using the 0.6 coil.

Another thing that is absolutely spinning me out is the broad range of completely different recommendations on the main stream vaping websites. One says don’t use nic salts of any strength in the 0.6 and others say it’s fine? Some say only use high VG in the coil and device and some say don’t, it’s an absolute minefield! I’ve even emailed some of the different websites. I don’t know if it’s because the device is quite versatile in terms of what you can use that the main stream websites are all over the place with what they think you should use in the device. I know the 0.6 coils burns at 18-23 watts and read that Nic salts should not be smoked above 15 watts ideally. I did read that smoking Nic salts in sub ohm coil is dangerous because your consuming more liquid and alot more nicotine because it’s burning hotter and using more liquid per drag so that crossed my mind also.l and wanted some thoughts.

I’m currently smoking 15 a day maybe more on the odd day, so I was thinking 12mg freebase or 10mg Nic salts. One of the guys emailed me back like it was the end of the world using Nic salts in the 0.6 coil. I’m very undecided in most things, but this is spinning me out now and if anyone could advise and suggest anything that would be amazing. I appreciate I did start a thread when I first joined, but it was for slightly different reasons regarding flavour etc and thinking it’s was the device or coils, but this is more of what juices can I use in the Pockex. I have tried the 1.2 Pockex coils which are OK and every main stream site says use them for nicotine juices above 6mg and Nic salts.

Appreciate all feedback, thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread