Aspire Nautilus w/iTaste SVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
Both beauty and beast. Looks great together but, as you can tell, is a beast in terms of size. Love it.

Setup:
iTaste SVD - 3.4 Volts
Aspire Nautilus - 1.7 ohms, 3rd biggest air hole (don't like it too tight, don't like it too airy)
Dyingbreed 510 extension drip tip
Acrylic drip tip

I used to love, love, looooove DCT cartos (dual coil, 2 holes) because I wasn't able to get the overall hit, flavor, and vapor production in the kanger tanks (and similar) in comparison to the DCT cartos. The thing I really liked about kanger protanks was its ease of filling. DCT cartos are nowhere near as easy, but they definitely do get easier as you go.

The Nautilus gorgeously put it altogether - ease of filling, excellent hit/flavor/vapor, easy to take apart and put it back together, and no spillage at all. I'll get minimal "bubbling" once in a while, but unlike some vapors, I don't mind it one bit. I actually prefer it since it gives me a heads up I'm about to get a greaaaaat vaping experience. Decided to go for it and purchased at SureVapes.com... I am EXCESSIVELY pleased! Just wanted to share and if you've had the chance to try the Nautilus as well.. please share!

Cheers & Happy vaping!

Attachments

• Nautilus 1.jpg
    Nautilus 1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 532
  • Nautilus 2.jpg
    Nautilus 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,566
Last edited:

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I've got this same setup in my rotation, 'cept I use the drip tip the Nautilus came with.

The lower-ohm head that came with it won't thread into the base. It looks identical to the other head. Don't know what's up with that.

I also seem to have a hard time using anything high in VG in it, but that's probably just due to minor variances/QC issues with the heads. I've got some more heads on the way, and I'll be rebuilding this current one, after watching Rip Tripper's video.

I rather like the looks of the Nautilus. Reminds me of a vacuum tube, like the ones in an older audio amp. (or a newer one, such as my Ampeg SVT-VR bass amp.....)
:D

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
Well I've noticed just one problem with the Aspire Nautilus, and after reading around, seems to be a typical problem with Aspire atomizers. The air holes get clogged and create a gurgling noise. I even noticed a small amount of juice coming out through the airholes. This is easily fixed with taking the bottom unit out and dabbing the end of a piece of tissue into the atomizer to soak up any excess fluid. Voila. Problem solved. Still very happy with this unit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread