Aspire Nautilus mini vs Kanger Aerotank v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

I've been vaping since August 9, 2014 and after only one week of using an ego style battery and clearo, I upgraded to an itaste vtr. I used the included clearo, the iclear 30s for one week then bought an aspire nautilus mini. As a recent convert to vaping, I was desperately searching for an analog-like throat hit and taste. I went through dozens of juice flavors and tried many of them on the nautilus mini.

I got get up with having to disassemble the nautilus mini to remove it from the vtr, so I went and bought a kanger aerotank v2. The aerotank was wonderful- for about two weeks. I started to have gurgling issues and the flavor was muted, even on new coils.

Saturday, I went back to the nautilus. Now, after some more experience with both clearomizers, let me say I love this thing. The vapor production dwarfs the aerotank at least tenfold. The flavor is pure and the throat hit of my halo subzero is perfect at 5v, tank airflow 2nd largest hole.

I do however miss the simplicity of the aerotank on the itaste vtr and would like to use both tanks for different flavors. Any suggestions on bringing the performance of the aerotank up to that of the nautilus mini? Ultimately, I just wish I could use the bottom vertical coils in my aerotank- the best of both worlds!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
I like the Protank II better than the Aerotank for the flavor. Nice vape, and aside from not being adjustable, it's completely comparable to the Nautilus Mini, which I also adore.

My main problem with the Protank is it seeps juice around the outside of the base. Being rather OCD, this keeps me entertained for hours, wiping off the sticky goo - and then the residue from wiping it off, then polishing it to perfection. Five minutes later, repeat. :laugh:

IMHO, the Aerotank (I have the Mini and the Mega, with the "new and improved coils" - blah) is very solidly meh. It doesn't leak, though. I'll give it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread