• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ask A Question (game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
My late therapist. After a very cloudy childhood she got me to see the good path again. ((((Bless you dear Ann)))) The day we concluded our work together we went for a walk at a very beautiful place out here called the Self-Realization Fellowship in Pacific Palisades near the ocean. A hummingbird flew ahead of us for much of the walk. Now, whenever I see one, I think of her (I know it's her checking up on me :) ).

Q: Say a little something about a favorite pet.

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
Lets see, we've had so many, it's hard to pick a favorite, but one that was really special was a german sheppard named Shep, we raised her from a pup and she was a real family dog, when she was about 4 someone took her and must have dropped her off a long way from our house, well we all looked all over for her but finally my husband said we would most likely never see her again, we really did'nt know if she was dead of alive, I would'nt give up looking for her and about 3 weeks later I stoped at a corner market close to our home and 2 little kids came walking up with a old, beatup looking german sheppared following them, I asked if that was their dog and they said no, so I got down on my knees and called her name, she first just looked at me kind of in a daze, I kept calling her name because I just knew it was her and finally she wagged her tail and came slowly to me, I got her in the car and when she got home she went right to her favorite spot to sleep and slept for 2 days stright, heaven only knows what she went through to get back home and we were so happy to have her back, I cried when she was taken away but I really cried when she was safe at home again.

Question. Where's your faverite place to shop other that the internet.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
here in St. Cloud we have a historic area that is also the antique district..tons of little junk shops that have real treasures in and among the trash. I love to spend a day poking around. When my grandsons were little I used to take them there and have them guess was old stuff was used for. They couldn't figure out how to dial a rotary dial telephone and didn't believe horses wore shoes! Shawn was facinated with a a hand crank mixer. I had to get it so he could make scambled eggs! Eggs went everywhere!.

What is your all time favorite comfort food?

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
Fudgey, we must have been answering at the same time Hah, so I'll answer your question, my favorite teacher was my 6th grade teacher Mrs Conners, she was just a wonderful person, she really movated you but in such a loving way, everyone loved her. I can't even remember most of my teachers name's but I'll never forget Mrs Conners.

Now, what is you least type of music.

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
For whatever reason right now It's American Pie (Don Mclean). I'm learning to play it on guitar, and it's the 1st song that I can sing to while playing guitar. (before you get all excited, I never said I can sing it in tune) The words to the song are bringing me back. All the little references to different groups like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elvis. (I do wonder who is "The Queen", in that line "the jester sang for the king and queen"?) Hubby is loving it because it was the 1st album he ever owned, well kinda owned, he stole it from his dad. But, no specific memory, because it tells a story of our history in music, as I'm playing it I'm reminded of those times.

What is your favorite concert you've ever attended? Or in other words which is your favorite band you've seen play live?

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
When I was a little girl I loved to play dressup and my mom had a whole bunch of little purfume bottles, I'm thinking they must have been samples but the were all different shapes and so pretty, I played with those bottles all the time, arranging and rearranging them, took them in the bath tube and swiming pool with me, used them when I played dressup etc, I guess like little boys like toy soldiers, I love those little bottles. I was a real girlie girl. haha.

What is your favorite day of the week and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread