Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Instead of a coupon code, I'd just change the price for the duration of the sale.

That would be easy if its only a item or two. However with over 100+ items in the website it would take a lot of work. I wanted to offer more then just DIY wta for our Turkey Friday sale. I will call go daddy and see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Instead of a coupon code, I'd just change the price for the duration of the sale.

Seems like that would be a lot of work to change every price on the website then have to go back in and change then back. If you go to Walmart or any other store and buy stuff then later find a coupon in the newspaper they aren't going to credit you back because you went screaming into the store that you want the discount now because you failed to do your homework before you went shopping

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I really need to start paying better attention. I totally missed this thread until now. That was one heck of a sale. No one to blame besides myself.

I take the same approach.
A quick email to the vendor after the placing the order can sometimes help rectify the oversight
(whether a discount on the same order or some sort of rebate/discount on the next) but not always.
It is truly not the vendor's responsibility to ensure we read all the threads and keep abreast of ongoing sales.
Ultimately, we are responsible for doing our own due diligence,
as we are presumed to be adults once we turn 18
(which was just last year for me...HA! yeah, right....:p)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hey Ocelot,

As homepro mentioned its hard for me to send out email's becuase I am running around doing a lot of stuff. We have a small staff, and make every effort to get out a quality product in a timely fashion.

If you can send me a PM with your order number I will try to give you a call today to work something out.
I understand it can be confusing.

This is just a idea until I figure out what to do with the active thread.

If looking at placing a new order PLEASE FEEL FREE to stop by our subforum and check out some of our threads. The folks that hang here are very bright, and laid back. Heck you are welcome to post what's on your mind, or what you liked or did not like about our products.

I will be visiting here more often. I really like your juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread