Aroma e-juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssweig2

Aug 2, 2009
Hi. I ordered two bottles of e-juice from Aroma. One bottle of Cappuccino and one bottle of chocolate. Both are 24mg strength. The shipping was super fast and the communication was great. Just started vaping them and here are my initial thoughts:

1. Cappuccino: very creamy and smooth flavor..tastes just like a cappuccino. Will be buying more bottles very soon. The best cappuccino I have tried yet. Even has some nice throat hit.

2. Chocolate: Believe it or not, I could vape this one all day...the flavor is not overbearing but is definitely just like a chocolate bar. Not too sweet; but just right. Will give further update when I have used them for another week or so.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hi. I ordered two bottles of e-juice from Aromaejuice. One bottle of Cappuccino and one bottle of chocolate. Both are 24mg strength. The shipping was super fast and the communication was great. Just started vaping them and here are my initial thoughts:

1. Cappuccino: very creamy and smooth flavor..tastes just like a cappuccino. Will be buying more bottles very soon. The best cappuccino I have tried yet. Even has some nice throat hit.

2. Chocolate: Believe it or not, I could vape this one all day...the flavor is not overbearing but is definitely just like a chocolate bar. Not too sweet; but just right. Will give further update when I have used them for another week or so.

Steve

Steve:

Thanks for the kind words. If you ever need anything just drop me a line or send me a PM. Thanks again for the nice review.

Jerry
Radiokaos
Aroma Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread