Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
This is not an informative thread or a question thread but I just want to say that I just received another order from Aroma. I think I have about half their juices now. Seems to be all I'm vaping at this point.

A special request that I had on two juices was handled by Chris with elegance and I give thanks for that. Jerry has someone great there.

Also got my first free sample in this order. No other vendors have been forthcoming of such. Not that I expect it though. But is this a trick to get me 'hooked' on yet another flavor of Aroma's? Tricky people. ;)

Thanks Aroma!

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
If truth be told, my sample wasn't one of the 'special' items people seem to be talking about. :(

The three you mention are definitely in my arsenal, but I finally have true all day vaping with Sahara and 555 both with WTA. Morning, day or night I don't get sick of either. And to my surprise, I got a bottle of P-38. Never thought I'd like menthol, haven't smoked a menthol cig since I was a teenager, but WOW, I can't put it down. After a meal, in between other flavors to clean the palette or just to have something different. Works for me, another bottle or two in my next order.

Been scanning the site many times throughout the day and haven't seen anything different. Am I missing something?

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Jerry, Aroma and their customer service are amazing.
Thank goodness for honest and generous businesses (which inherently reflect their owners' personal ethics, I contend).
Our nation needs more of them.
View attachment 203731

Agreed :) I just wish I could help him beef up the production:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread