Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang:

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to the local AZ people. The last few days have been crazy. I have been out of the office and will be for a few days.

No fears, if you need juice just place an order on our website and my employees will ship your package. I know locals like to pick up there juice but this week might be difficult to meet up in person. If you need to get in touch with me please call or drop me a pm. All orders are being shipped the same day. The only issue right now is my time. So local deliveries will be made via US Priority mail this week until I can catch up taking care of my father In law.

Thanks for your patience...

Adpeig

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Surprise AZ
AZ vapor here.. I know this post is old but I must say I just ordered from jerry about an hour ago and sent him a email to call me because I wanted to pick up my order since I was a local and this was about 9pm. by 9:30 I had a reply email of him asking if I was still awake for his call and surley I was. He called me by 9:45... and agree to meet up with me with that much SHORT notice.. I mean need I explain more.. I have NEVER had customer service like that. and belive me Jerry has a VERY LONG time customer now. and I'm bringing ALL my friends to him..keep in mind I haven't tried the liquid yet seeing in how it's only 10:50 now.. but i will update tom when I do.... if his liquid is as great as his customer service then i'm in heaven lol... ur awsome jerry

ADAM

Adpeig

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Surprise AZ
AZ vapor here.. I know this post is old but I must say I just ordered from jerry about an hour ago and sent him a email to call me because I wanted to pick up my order since I was a local and this was about 9pm. by 9:30 I had a reply email of him asking if I was still awake for his call and surley I was. He called me by 9:45... and agree to meet up with me with that much SHORT notice.. I mean need I explain more.. I have NEVER had customer service like that. and belive me Jerry has a VERY LONG time customer now. and I'm bringing ALL my friends to him..keep in mind I haven't tried the liquid yet seeing in how it's only 10:50 now.. but i will update tom when I do.... if his liquid is as great as his customer service then i'm in heaven lol... ur awsome jerry

ADAM

update: Jerry met up with me even though it was out of his way drive. and gave me what I had order and offered a few tips to me about my vaping.. I will do reviews on all the liquids I try with that being said

customer service is def a 10 out of 10

someone said on these forums (sorry i don't remember your name) that he now feels he has a friend in the luiqid buisness and I could NOT agree more I feel the same way !

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
update: Jerry met up with me even though it was out of his way drive. and gave me what I had order and offered a few tips to me about my vaping.. I will do reviews on all the liquids I try with that being said

customer service is def a 10 out of 10

someone said on these forums (sorry i don't remember your name) that he now feels he has a friend in the luiqid buisness and I could NOT agree more I feel the same way !

Thanks for the kind words. I'm here to help. I also understand what it is like starting out and being without ejuice. Call me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread