Not open for further replies.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Waiting for availability to order a GUS Lord Estia. Experiencing yet another delay on a prepaid preorder for a Zenith V2 rda*.

But the only stuff in the mail right now is a couple of RM2s and button caps for the new REO. Aack! They're in Raider territory this morning!

* I hate preorders. I told myself to avoid them after my first one was delayed by weeks. I should have listened.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Ahh, vaping sludge in my Gus Estia Lord right now.

And I FINALLY got a tracking number for that Double Cross Zenith V2. I've nearly forgotten why I wanted it way back when.

Sweet I was going to ask you about that. I'm looking to get one. I have a 19 mm clone and I like so much I want the V2.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Sweet I was going to ask you about that. I'm looking to get one. I have a 19 mm clone and I like so much I want the V2.

I need to order another tube mod for it since I lost an EA over the side recently. I've been looking at other high end mods, but now I'm thinking more in the line of something cheaper - maybe a Magneto.

But I really have my eye on the Magma RDA by Paradigm right now. Would it be a shame to put that on a Magneto? Grrr.
confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I'm about to do a whole lot more than stalk my mailman, I think I'm going to throttle him!

Yesterday he wouldn't accept a signature for my Provari from my 16 yr old daughter. Left me a note to sign and he'd leave it at the door today. Came home tonight and the note is still taped to the door with no sign of a package or another attempt. Maybe I can track it down Monday.

I'm so annoyed!

I make a point to know my mailman, we are on a first name basis. I've left notes at my door before with no issues ever. We have stuff coming all the time and receive paychecks through the mail as well. So I make sure he knows what to look out for, nothing like a lost cheque during the holidays lol (it has happened before). Sorry for your luck, I would be ...... too.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I need to order another tube mod for it since I lost an EA over the side recently. I've been looking at other high end mods, but now I'm thinking more in the line of something cheaper - maybe a Magneto.

But I really have my eye on the Magma RDA by Paradigm right now. Would it be a shame to put that on a Magneto? Grrr.

The only mech I have is the Magneto and I really like it.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
i need to order another tube mod for it since i lost an ea over the side recently. I've been looking at other high end mods, but now i'm thinking more in the line of something cheaper - maybe a magneto.

But i really have my eye on the magma rda by paradigm right now. Would it be a shame to put that on a magneto? Grrr.

dur!

pr_floating_keychains_420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread