• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are you ready for white stuff the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Well, its 7:00pm and nothing yet. Drove in from Enid today and no weather at all!

Oh, Fudgey, stopped to get a coke at the Shell station on the NE corner of V Buren and Garriot, they sell generic e-cigs, 5 pack of carts $9.90!!!!!:( Did not see the price of the full kit.

It started snowing here at 5 then stopped, supposed to start again soon. It's going to be fun in the morning going to work :facepalm:

9.90....Wow!!!! That it seriously wrong, makes you want to slip a few ECF cards in there next to them....LOL It could be a good thing at least people are seeing them and maybe they will look on the net for more info.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
It started snowing here at 5 then stopped, supposed to start again soon. It's going to be fun in the morning going to work :facepalm:

9.90....Wow!!!! That it seriously wrong, makes you want to slip a few ECF cards in there next to them....LOL It could be a good thing at least people are seeing them and maybe they will look on the net for more info.

Yep, you need to go drop off some cards next time you drive by!
Oh well still no snow here! Could of been eating a steak at Costello's or Panevino's tonight!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Yep, you need to go drop off some cards next time you drive by!
Oh well still no snow here! Could of been eating a steak at Costello's or Panevino's tonight!

I drive by there on my way to work every day I just might do that. :) It's snowing here again, so you might be glad you didn't stay overnight.

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
I think we (about 60 miles east of T Town) are supposed to get our snow starting at midnight but who knows. Been running the log splitter for an hour adding to our supply. Going to be very cold the next few days but did you see forecast for next week? Going to be in the 50's-60's, now that's something to smile about! My daughter has an e-cig she bought from a woman she works with for 20.00 and the carts *pre-filled* are 1 dollar a piece. I tried it the other day and it's not too bad. No idea the brand but the end LED is green. She has a case for it and everything :)

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
I think we (about 60 miles east of T Town) are supposed to get our snow starting at midnight but who knows. Been running the log splitter for an hour adding to our supply. Going to be very cold the next few days but did you see forecast for next week? Going to be in the 50's-60's, now that's something to smile about! My daughter has an e-cig she bought from a woman she works with for 20.00 and the carts *pre-filled* are 1 dollar a piece. I tried it the other day and it's not too bad. No idea the brand but the end LED is green. She has a case for it and everything :)

Ours is supposed to have already started and supposed be really hard by now. They keep changing it :facepalm:

My step-son has been using one at work, and a few of the guys are thinking about getting one for themselves. I gave him some ECF cards to take to work.

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
Well the OKC stations say we got 18 inches, But we really got over 24 inches. I took a yard stick and measured it. And in most places it is over my knee boots. Drifts 3 to 5 feet high. No school today and no school tomorrow. There is no one on the roads except for the snow plow clearing highway 156 infront of my house. There is no way we can dig out our long driveway.
I have heard from others that you can not even see the country roads. They are just not there with the snow and drifts.

Sorry, I am in Ponca City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread