image.jpg

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
We are not tootle puffers :sneaky: and for the most part not modwompers or cloud chasers :blush: but we roll between 55W and 85W on a 150W to 200W mods from Sun up, to Sun down. :D

2 or 3 batteries, 18650's and 26650's... and coils! Yep, we've got 'em.

Clouds...sure, that's a byproduct of a fine blend, just like the high octane gas fumes off of a Ferrari, or the bouquet from a fine wine.

We vape 6mg, 9mg, 12mg maybe even a bit higher, and about 10ml to 15ml a day. :rolleyes:

We love flavor, and it's the only reason that keeps us vaping. :w00t: But a decent sized cloud isn't bad either, once in a while, it's nice to peek at one out the corner of our eye. What a pleasant sight to behold.

Our mods are almost always in our hand except while in the bathroom. Heck, we think of figuring out how to drive with our knees so that we can vape vape vape....

Maybe we're no Tootle Puffer, Mod Womper or hard core Cloud Chaser... but I bet there are many like us, and we out number all of the rest!!!

We will fight to the bitter end! :danger:

We are VapeHeads!!! :pervy: VapeHeads Unite!!!
If you have ever tripped over whatever that thing was because you were intently focused on bumping the watts up to 75, and saved your mod instead of your beer, you might be a vape head!
Vape Heads Unite! Fight the power!

"This is our world now. The world of the mod and its switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a vaper, and this is my manifesto."

Huh? Right? Manifesto?

"You won't stop me, and you can't stop us all."

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
If you have ever tripped over whatever that thing was because you were intently focused on bumping the watts up to 75, and saved your mod instead of your beer, you might be a vape head!

"This is our world now. The world of the mod and its switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a vaper, and this is my manifesto."

Huh? Right? Manifesto?

Whoa. Heavy, bruh.

Huh? Right? Manifesto?

I think we're installing you as Vice President of Membership! :cool:

I vape single 18650 mods (IPV 75w) and dual coil RTA's (TFV4 R2) @ .3Ω, 41W, 13ml/day. I'm having a really tough time fitting in. What am I, besides a vooper? :blink:

13ml a day sounds like you never leave go of it! I think you're a Vape Head! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread