Are they changing the eroll cartridges ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK

MarkGA

Mar 28, 2013
Lewisville, TX
2/3s of the way down on the first link, it says this -
Potentially an over-used cartridge could damage the atomizing and it will also detract you from the vaping experience. So change the cartridges from time to time is needed for your better use.

Is that true, or is Joyetech just trying to sell more cartridges? I've been using the same cartridges for the 2 months that I've had my e-roll, but I have been keeping them clean.

Last edited:

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
For those who didn't know Joyetech is essentially the knock off of Ovale. Ovale comes up with the ideas and Joyetech manufactures the product. Joyetech then pushes for the re-license. Joyetech often releases the prototype and not the final product. That is why you are seeing the different tanks. The tanks probably didn't meet Ovale's specs so Joyetech sold them as their product.

t.d

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
SoCal
For those who didn't know Joyetech is essentially the knock off of Ovale. Ovale comes up with the ideas and Joyetech manufactures the product. Joyetech then pushes for the re-license. Joyetech often releases the prototype and not the final product. That is why you are seeing the different tanks. The tanks probably didn't meet Ovale's specs so Joyetech sold them as their product.

I think its the other way around

Sent from my Galaxy Mini (SGH-T499) using Tapatalk 2

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
Every single one of the electronic cigarette models that Joyetech mentions at the bottom of their website was invented by either Ovale or Janty. Joyetech was simply the factory that produced the original run for those companies while creating their own clone versions in the process.

Janty stopped letting Joyetech manufacturer their new products after their second one was stolen by Joyetech - the eGo. The writing's on the wall. Ovale, too, is likely quite fed up with the crap being pulled by Joyetech. They may very well just be waiting for their pending patents to come through on all of the models they invented that Joyetech calls their own.

I find it very ironic when I see threads talking about not buying Joyetech knockoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread