Are there any e-cig promoting bumper stickers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Dang, ain't seen this thread in awhile. Magnets would be cool too. I'm surprised suppliers haven't given those away instead of business cards. Although using those in place of bumper stickers wouldn't be as helpful since they could easily be stolen off the trunk of your car. I wonder about clear vinyl that would stick to the window. This way you could keep it inside your rear or side windows where nobody can steal it, yet still support your new habit without messing up your paint job :)

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
I make decals for artists. If anyone wants a custom sticker made I can be of service. custom vinyl, made to order I have been thinking about making decals for PV for some time and just found this thread. I am more than happy to make anything custom! Just tell me what you want it to say or have on it, and I will try my best to do it. Can send you a screen shot of it before its cut and you can approve. Not sure about shipping charges as I don't usually ship (NYC based company) but can be happy to give it a try!

I will start a thread about this tonight after I speak to my business partner. Write me at the site if you want to ask questions.

:)

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
I make decals for artists. If anyone wants a custom sticker made I can be of service. custom vinyl, made to order I have been thinking about making decals for PV for some time and just found this thread. I am more than happy to make anything custom! Just tell me what you want it to say or have on it, and I will try my best to do it. Can send you a screen shot of it before its cut and you can approve. Not sure about shipping charges as I don't usually ship (NYC based company) but can be happy to give it a try!

I will start a thread about this tonight after I speak to my business partner. Write me at the site if you want to ask questions.

There are strict rules about becoming a registered supplier on this forum before trying to initiate any business. Just a heads up.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
Thanks fray, I don't have plans for becoming a supplier at this current time. Maybe some point down the road I might. But thanks for the advice! I will follow correct protocol when I want to get it going.

There are strict rules about becoming a registered supplier on this forum before trying to initiate any business. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread