Are there any DIYers in the San Francisco Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixare4kids

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
SF Bay Area, California
I'm new to vaping, but I already know I want to DIY due to my budget concerns.

I'm also one of those people who don't learn very well by reading, unless SEE things first. Like try to teach me how a radio it put together by reading and I'm all... derp.. but SHOW me components and how it works first and I'm golden.

I know there are going to be comments about easy it is, but no... REALLY.. I don't learn that way. It's why I had to go to a local vapor shop to buy my first e-cig; I just couldn't parse everything from reading. I need to hold/touch/see it in person to GROK it. Hope that makes sense.

All that said, is there anyone in the Bay Area willing to have me over the next time you mix up a batch? If it helps, I'm female, middle aged, terribly normal (ie not an axe murderer) and I have a longtime IRL friend on this board who is verified & can vouch for me that I'm a weirdo or smell bad or anything like that. (I'll be verified here in a minute too!)

In return for your time and short hospitality and showing me how you do things, I'd be happy to do something in trade. Walk your dog? Organize something? Do a load of dishes? Take you to lunch? Order you some supply?

I'm in the East Bay (Oakland) but I have a car & will cheerfully travel anywhere in the Greater Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread