Are the Reos the only all metal bottom feeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
I'm not particularly into wood and plastic mods. The only bottom feeder I see that is all metal is the Reo. It would be nice to find one that was either cheaper, or if I'm going to pay that much I would like variable voltage. I don't even know if I would like the autofeeder; $150 is a lot to spend just to experiment.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I'm not particularly into wood and plastic mods. The only bottom feeder I see that is all metal is the Reo. It would be nice to find one that was either cheaper, or if I'm going to pay that much I would like variable voltage. I don't even know if I would like the autofeeder; $150 is a lot to spend just to experiment.

Vapage V-MOD 2.0 at Vapage.com

I have seen a few reviews on this mod. They are mixed, however the price is 1/2 of the Reos. It has an outer aluminum shell. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Well people are spending even more with Darwin, Provari and a few other Mods,,,, As for the Reo you cant find a mod this well built and get the vape you get, search around, this is the fairest priced PV around for what you get, it is indestructible, vapes the same every dam vape, and to top it all off you have a choice in color combos as well as the Woodvile which is like a fine piece of furniture. Look around a bit and see whats out there, lots of plastic garbage and Mods with Wires running everywhere,,,,hopefully you see what where all yelling and laughing about over here and become a Reonualt sooner then later FriedliverAtack :)

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Vapage V-MOD 2.0 at Vapage.com

I have seen a few reviews on this mod. They are mixed, however the price is 1/2 of the Reos. It has an outer aluminum shell. I hope this helps.

Yes, I saw that one, I got that the impression that it was essentially plastic. Not that I really have anything against plastic, depends on the plastic. There are plastics out there that would survive a crushing that would turn the Reo into a crushed aluminum can. Other plastic will shatter if you drop it the floor. Hard to know what you're getting with plastic.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Well people are spending even more with Darwin, Provari and a few other Mods,,,, As for the Reo you cant find a mod this well built and get the vape you get, search around, this is the fairest priced PV around for what you get, it is indestructible, vapes the same every dam vape, and to top it all off you have a choice in color combos as well as the Woodvile which is like a fine piece of furniture. Look around a bit and see whats out there, lots of plastic garbage and Mods with Wires running everywhere,,,,hopefully you see what where all yelling and laughing about over here and become a Reonualt sooner then later FriedliverAtack :)

Well just recently bought a PrecisePlus and a SaberTouch VV which are both over $150 ea. Hard to justify another $150 for a device I don't even know if I will like. I prefer the cartos with a tank because they are pretty much idiot proof. I never got into attys because I am not one to sit there and fiddle with a device to get a vape. Used the Ego in the beginning which is about the worst flavored vape you can get. But I can see that at least in theory you should be able to vape with a bottom feeder without too much trouble as long as they function correctly and don't leak. For some reason the wood ones just don't suit me, and I don't have any particular reason why, they just don't. I like smaller (not tiny) devices but the rather not be limited to 3.7 with the Mini. If it isn't VV I prefer 5v.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
OK, you all better not have stirred my wrong, I just bought a green Reo Mini off of another member. Now I just have to take a crash course on atomizers to figure out what will work best with it.

I'm pretty fond of the 1.8 ohm cisco 510 and the 2.0 ohm cisco 306 on mine. I use cartos on it during the day - 1.8 ohm boge cartos provide a very nice vape on a mini (I have only found the 1.8 ohm boge cartos in stock at COV lately)

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
OK, you all better not have stirred my wrong, I just bought a green Reo Mini off of another member. Now I just have to take a crash course on atomizers to figure out what will work best with it.

If you like your cartos, then use them, the only thing different than using a tank is you occasionally top off the carto with the feed bottle, you do not have to use an atomizer, in fact I switch back and forth.

Visit the Reo Lounge, for all the info and help a new Reo owner could need, it truly is the most supportive bunch around :)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Congratulations and welcome to the family!!! Hope that you take the time to introduce yourself and ask any questions that you might have in the sub-forum:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread