Are test e-juices still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
Back in 2011 when I started vaping, there were many vendors that sold test juice packages. I am having a hard time finding an online shop that offers this now. I know there were many changes over the past few years to a point where I just gave up and went back to cigarettes after 10 years of vaping. I hate it and want to get back to vaping.
My favorite e-cig vendor closed during covid (My Freedom Smokes). They had their own juice and at the end I DIY my own juices with their flavors and everything was always fine.
I tried a few other vendors after they closed down, but for some reason all the juices I have tried over the last 1 1/2 years make me cough immediately.
I never had that issue before.
I am thinking if I can order some sample juices to try and see which one will work for me, I could make the switch back to vaping.
I am in WA USA if that helps.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Hi @snssewell,

A lot has changed in the last few years. Many online stores of old went out of business as did many juice makers. I can't help you with retail juices. In 2012 I started with DIY one month into vaping. I always thought retail juices were way over flavored and far too sweet.

Your best bet going forward is to DIY your juices.

Here is a good listing of all the online stores selling flavors. Bull City Flavors has one of the largest selections and is used by many on ECF and elsewhere.

List of Flavor Concentrate Retailers - USA, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ

Here is a list of the remaining vendors who are selling nicotine. Many here have had good success with Delosi.

And finally a list of those selling VG/PG.

If you dip back into DIY you should concentrate on purchasing as much nicotine as you can afford. The government wants to tax nic very heavily. So the time is now.

Here is an online calculator to help you figure out how much nicotine you'll need.

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
Thank you @ShowMeTwice ! Very helpful. My husbands order arrived yesterday afternoon and he picked same ecig, same juice brand but a different flavor. I was able to vape his juice just fine. So I am pretty sure it is some of the flavoring that tickles my throat. lol. I will have a look at grabbing some flavors and flavorless juice and mix it from there. :thumb: (Kind of trying to avoid mixing from scratch.)

I really miss the old days when things were much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread