Are bottom feeders better than clearo, carto w/ tank, and atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    You will find a lot of folks on this sub forum that say yes :lol:

Besides build quality, let's look at what you get in a Reo. 3 or 6ml tank that sits inside the PV instead of on top. No worry about flavors eating the tank. The great taste of a dripping atty without the fuss. Use atties or cartos, they both work great. You can add to this list ad infinitum.

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
    Jun 21, 2012
    Prescott, AZ
    I always wondered the same thing myself. I just sort of "kicked" a "habit" of running my zmax with a cirrus carto tank for about 2 months. I kept lookin at my reo sitting there and felt bad for it then had a realization. I threw a LR boge on my reo and no I haven't touched the zmax. I like that I can just fill the bottle instead of having to slide the tank and fill and blah blah. Plus when the carto on the tank goes bad there's always the hassle of having a new slotted ready to go. I get the same flavor just running the boge on the reo and its so simple. No fuss, lots of vapor and I just bring a spare battery or 2 on those days where im gone from the house for a long time. Bottom feeding is the way to go I will still say after a year of vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread