Anyone tried Orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I've tried a custom doubler of Orange Chocolate Buttercream, asked for a lighter touch of buttercream. As with every vaped chocolate flavor I've tried, I personally couldn't taste the chocolate (I think I'm just missing some taste buds), but the orange is potent and only a little 'sweet' -- almost like orange marmalade. Very good, and unique, but it was my bad that I didn't ask for heavier on the Buttercream. I've preferred to tone it down a bit with my own flavorings for now, but I might try some more half-and-half mixes with other TV flavors. (I think I'll get a Buttercream liquid next order, I imagine the two mixed would be excellent.)

I haven't tried the Orange Cream (I think he still offers it?) and maybe with the Buttercream you'd have a nice sherbert flavor?...mmmm...

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I've tried a custom doubler of Orange Chocolate Buttercream, asked for a lighter touch of buttercream. As with every vaped chocolate flavor I've tried, I personally couldn't taste the chocolate (I think I'm just missing some taste buds), but the orange is potent and only a little 'sweet' -- almost like orange marmalade. Very good, and unique, but it was my bad that I didn't ask for heavier on the Buttercream. I've preferred to tone it down a bit with my own flavorings for now, but I might try some more half-and-half mixes with other TV flavors. (I think I'll get a Buttercream liquid next order, I imagine the two mixed would be excellent.)

I haven't tried the Orange Cream (I think he still offers it?) and maybe with the Buttercream you'd have a nice sherbert flavor?...mmmm...

He still Orange Cream on his site but no discription of what it tastes like. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread