Anyone refilled an Encore cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly Dagger

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Idaho, USA
I started with an Encore, as my bf had one and I liked it and it looked like a cigarette. I quickly learned that this was not going to be a sufficient substitute for smoking for me. So now that I have quit successfully (using an eGo), I had to revisit my Encore when the battery ran out on my eGo. I pulled out the Encore and got to wondering if these little used cartomizers could be refilled... turns out they can with a lot of trouble and a bent paper clip (thanks YouTube!). I refilled all my old cartomizers with different flavors and I'm LOVING it, no more burnt taste and I can quickly switch between flavors unlike my eGo which I only have one tank for. Not to mention the clerk at my B&M said there is a lifetime warranty on the battery so I can exchange it when it stops working good. 9We'll see how well that works...)
So my question is does anybody have one of these Encore units or know what blank cartomizers I can use with it? I could keep buying the $15 five pack and tediously smoke the pre-filled flavor and then refill it but I'd rather just start with my own flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread