• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone ordering Juice anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
If so, I just need 1 30ml bottle of Strawberry or Cherry 24mg or stronger and hate to just order one bottle and pay shipping. I am willing to just pay someone to order it along with their stuff and arrange to go pick it up from them if they are willing.

Let me know if interested.

Maybe we can start posting upcoming orders and which supplier and see if others are in the same situation I am in right now lol.

Last edited:

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Great ideal Fodder4U, shipping is a lot for small orders. Just a little to far away to throw in with you though, would spend about that much in gas coming there :).
If we where closer I could home brew you some Cherry since I have more nic/pg/vg than can store good long range at just the cost of supplies, but since I haven't even made my own first batches it's a little early to even attempt doing it for someone else yet. I will be making 24mg batches for me though probably a little heavy on the favor and vg/smoke side and not as much if any on the TH side.
When I lived in Richardson, The Colony didn't exist but think it came in not long before I moved away if that is where the horse statue deal is.

bockafer

Oct 31, 2009
Dallas, TX
I can probably whip you something up, but the only cherry/strawberry flavors I have are 0 nic premixed and I can't remember how potent they are. I can mix it with 100mg pg or vg and get it to 24mg with ~24% flavor loss. It would only be about 5-20ml as I don't have much here, but it might tide you over until you can get an order going.

Last edited:

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
Thanks for the offers everyone. LOL I got paranoid about running out so I put in an order with MyFreedomSmokes for some 30 ml Cherry @ 36mg and a small bottle of 36mg Cotton Candy to try. I will be needing some (USA) Marl flavor here in the next couple weeks so maybe we can organize something around then or earlier instead of such short notice on my part this time.

24mg is my bare minimum now and the Cherry and Cotton Candy will be my first try with 36mg as 24 just barely cutting it for me and I am literally vaping all day even at work. I am mixing those flavors with my Marlboro juice to give it a sweeter vape.

Edit:

bockafer if you or anyone else are DIY juice makers maybe we can work something out for yall to make juice locally if willing. Heck I would love to pay someone local for juice rather than order it and wouldnt mind paying a bit more for the convenience.

Last edited:

bockafer

Oct 31, 2009
Dallas, TX
bockafer if you or anyone else are DIY juice makers maybe we can work something out for yall to make juice locally if willing. Heck I would love to pay someone local for juice rather than order it and wouldnt mind paying a bit more for the convenience.

Not sure if I'd really want, or have the time, to do regular batches for people. I was thinking I may bring random things to the meetups to hand out and what not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread