Anyone know the ship time from vaporesso to United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzzo

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2013
USA
i just ordered the aurora play directly from vaporesso in China, I was wondering if anyone has ordered from their warehouse directly, how long it usually takes to ship to the states?

I’ve heard that batteries must go by sea, which takes a while, but I’ve seen people commenting that something as small as a 650mah battery might not?

Any experience or estimate on transit time?

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I ordered a package without batteries from a manufacturer that was sent on a plane. Another package from the same fellow had lithium batteries so it had to go by boat.

The package with batteries showed up a week faster than the one via airplane.

So I asked my friend (who owns the company) "what gives?" He said one gigantic boat goes 9 knots, the other smaller one 27 knots and he surmised the package made it onto the fast boat. He was pretty mad because he had paid for 72 hour delivery via the airplane.

It was about 2 weeks via boat if I recall correctly.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Tracking numbers from China?

Well this one time the tracking number ended with a 54...or so they said. I watched my package be delivered half way across the country, or so I thought. Next day it arrived with a number that ended in 45.

Figure a month to 6 weeks. You'll probably see it leave China and disappear for a while, then one day "out for delivery" lol. Real nail biters at times. It definitely aint like ordering from Amazon.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Tracking numbers from China?

Well this one time the tracking number ended with a 54...or so they said. I watched my package be delivered half way across the country, or so I thought. Next day it arrived with a number that ended in 45.

Figure a month to 6 weeks. You'll probably see it leave China and disappear for a while, then one day "out for delivery" lol. Real nail biters at times. It definitely aint like ordering from Amazon.
Tracking numbers from China are not as good or reliable as tracking numbers in basically any other developed nation it is true. Still not always useless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread