Anyone know if Blu Cig e-cigs in any way compatible with 7-11 xhale02 e-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I'm asking because I'm split between using refilled M# series model e-cigs (m401, m402, m403) and 7-11 xhale02 e-cigs. The xhale02 e-cigs are the same size as an m402, but the threads on the battery and atomizer are not the same. I like the m402 PCC, but can't use xhale02 e-cigs in it, which I like a bit better than my m402...mainly because of how well the cartridges fit (not "loose"), and the xhale02 is surprisingly quiet. Both models do well when refilled with decent e-liquid (like Halo's Torque56 in 12mg nicotine level, and various recommended other e-liquids).

Some parts of the Blu Cig e-cigs look a lot like an xhale02 (pointed atomizer wick and foil sealed inner cartridges), at least as far as I've seen in You Tube videos (never seen one in person). I'm wondering if the Blu Cig PCC will work with my exhale02. One negative of the exhale02 is that there appears to be no PCC available for it, but maybe there is, just under some other brand name? The xhale02 cartridge also seems to have a problem much like the Blu Cig, in that sometimes not much e-liquid holding material is used in the cartridge, and it really needs to be "hacked" with new fill material (as several people here at ECF clearly already do).

The xhale02 starter kits available at 7-11 stores, as opposed to what is available online from xhale02, are very reasonably priced for beginners. I'm not trying to sabotage this Blu Cig specific model forum at all. It just seems to me that the two types of e-cig are actually very similar to each other as far as I can tell, such as the Blu Cig e-cig being very quiet compared to some other e-cigs, etc. Any of you had experience with both of these models (or the m# series models as well) that I am talking about? Also, just out of curiosity, what refill e-liquids are you using happily in your Blu Cig e-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread