Anyone know how to lock a pulse2?

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
So I got a pico squeeze2 but also a pulse2 (I couldn’t stop the transaction). I find I like the pulse2 better though I suspect that the seal on the juice bottle won’t last. I like it ironically because it has a plastic button. The button on the squeeze2 is already rotting away. I’ll have to build it up with nail polish or something. The electronics on the pulse are a bit harder to control, but in no way impossibly so. I prefer the front squeeze to the side squeeze. The thing that is killing me about the pulse2 though is I can’t lock the wattage and I’m forever having to reset it to the 20w I like to vape at. Is there a way to lock it?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Power plus Up to lock/unlock the Up/Down buttons

Per this thread:

fikazsmith

Jan 10, 2024
So I got a pico squeeze2 but also a pulse2 (I couldn’t stop the transaction). I find I like the pulse2 better though I suspect that the seal on the juice bottle won’t last. I like it ironically because it has a plastic button. The button on the squeeze2 is already rotting away. I’ll have to build it up with nail polish or something. The electronics on the pulse are a bit harder to control, but in no way impossibly so. I prefer the front squeeze to the side squeeze. The thing that is killing me about the pulse2 though is I can’t lock the wattage and I’m forever having to reset it to the 20w I like to vape at. Is there a way to lock it?
I was about to say the same. lol!!!

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
To lock the wattage on the Pulse 2, press the fire button three times rapidly. This should prevent unintentional adjustments to the wattage, ensuring that it stays at your preferred 20W for vaping.
That just puts it into mode choice.

Pointless trivia: Rufus Bucher would be “red book” which was what the Chinese communist manifesto was called in the 60’s “the little red book”.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread