• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone interested in a share/swap of e-liquid?

Would you be interested in a swap/share group for e-liquid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Would anyone be interested in joining a share/swap group to trade small (either 3 or 6 ml) bottles of home flavored e-liquid. We start a list and everyone mails a bottle of their favorite recipe to everyone else on the list. If you're interested, what sized bottle do you think would be best and what mg liquid would you be most interested in?

RKayne

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Seattle
youcancook.today.com
I am planning on getting the BIg kit from Dawn Marie so I should have some serious goodies next month ;) Right now I have her 48 tobacco, 48 RY4, 40 vanilla, and a 48 unflavoured with 1 walnut flavour and 1 caramel. There is another one, a creme de something that is TASTY but I cut it down right away with some PG since it was 48 too so I put the bottle up :D Anyways, so far my fav mix (suggested by Dawn, but my amounts!) are, I took a shot glass and have this great old eyedrop bottle that just fills it plus so I filled it one third with PG, added another third plus of RY4, finished to the line with 48 unflavoured. Then I added 4 pipettes of caramel flavour. OMG yum. This is so tasty. I promise if I do any trading, sharing that I will cut the nic where you want it. I am pretty sure I am riding 36-38 but I am not wanting what was my most favoritest thing, a smokey treat. :D

RKayne

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Seattle
youcancook.today.com
Haha, I emailed earlier to ask about a possible switch out on something else for the menthol stuff in the kit (she said no prob) as neither one of us likes menthol...but that is just us ;) I like the 'tobacco' flavours but she said to try it and now caramel is the new RY4 for us! Standard tobacco w/a splash of vanilla is nice too, tastes more like cigs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread