Anyone in the Charlotte NC Area and looking for a cute pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
Ok long story short I have been feeding a stray cat at my shop well I was bored one day and started to meow at the woods at my shop and A cat came up and started to meow I went that day and got some dog food cause we have a dog here at the shop.. well I started to feed her dog food and went and bought some cat food the next day I have been feeding her ever since.. and she had some kittens but they are way too wild to be a pet.. but how ever sometime in janurary she got pregnant agian and she had the kittens (4 kittens) in the middle of march so my co worker and I was like okay we know she had the kittens and I was talking to the cat I we call her Lost I was talking to her asking where her new kittens are and she wouldent show it to us of coarse lol but anyways I looked in the woods and I said to my co worker I bet they are right there and they were close to the spot so we went and got the big dog carrier and picked them up while I distracted the momma cat and we made a big big cardboard box and put it in one of our rooms in the shop and brought her kittens in and put them in the box.. its a really big box and their eyes were not even open and she has been doing very very well with them and they are so very cute I talk to them for atleast an hour in a half a day and they are so friendly and Lost is a very friendly cat too.. so I have 4 of them but I know 2 people already interested in one they are still in the milking phase but is just about to be winged and they are very cute and are perfect to be a pet if anyone in the charlotte nc area are looking for a pet this would be perfect for you they are so cute so if your interested let me know and you could come by and see them just wondering if anyone is interested or knows someone thats in the charlotte nc area looking for a pet thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread