Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
At one point I was very active on their forum's and chat. Even oned at least 1 of every device they sold as I started vaping on their volcano model. I have since ventured over to here more and currently only have a original lavatube that was given to me as a tester over 2 years ago.

they can be great for starting out but the vaping world is very vast and intriguing.

At one point I was very active on their forum's and chat. Even oned at least 1 of every device they sold as I started vaping on their volcano model. I have since ventured over to here more and currently only have a original lavatube that was given to me as a tester over 2 years ago.

they can be great for starting out but the vaping world is very vast and intriguing.

Know what you mean. I've been looking into many other brands and have to say, like anything else, there are extremists everywhere. Beautiful mods, and crazy flavors. Still enjoying my LT's and Infernos though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
Started with their inferno (cartomizers version) for a short while, but didn't really work for me, I still preferred analogs at that time. I paid $75 for their starter kit last year which by todays standards, is pretty darn expensive for 2 rebranded ego batteries and an all plastic carto tank.

It wasn't until I switched to a plain ego battery, innokin clearomizer and different e-juice when I found that I really preferred vaping over smoking.

I don't regret Volcano, it led me to where I am today, but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend who is just starting out.

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
Yeah volcano seemed little pricey IMO from the couple times I traveled to Hawaii for work in the past year. I found a few other shops in Honolulu for juice and stuff that seemed a better price per ml and better flavor. I managed to hit half a dozen shops last trip and found some nice juices to take home.

Shop around, look on yelp and vaporsearchusa.

I got the inferno over a year ago with the carto's. And the battery's still work great! But 3 days ago I got myself a kanger pro tank. It was really cranking for the first 3 days. But all of a sudden, I believe right after I refilled it. The pro tank stopped firing on both of my inferno battery's. But an old c-4 still will. And the pro tank fires on my little ego-t. I don't understand what happened, real disappointed.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I got the Inferno starter kit back in July'13 and they got me started on quitting finally. Had 2x"tube tanks" and they worked well.
Was so chuffed at my success in quitting after smoking for 55yrs with numerous failed quit attempts that I treated myself to a Provari with a Protank1 which worked so well that I ordered 5x Protank2's.
I think TW20's problem with their Protank may have happened by screwing it down a little too hard after re-filling it.
Look at the little metal pin in the centre of the tank's 510 connection and pull it down a gnat's whisker and try again - don't try to turn it with what looks like a screw-driver slot ! it doesn't unscrew but may twist your coil and cause a short.
The Protank only needs to be snugged up when screwing it into the battery connection.
HTH and congrats on over a year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread