Anyone from the twin cities area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a reporter for the Strib about how people react to others vaping in places they wouldn't otherwise be able to smoke, and how businesses are reacting as more people start to vape. I'd be interested to hear about your experiences. PM your info if you're from the Twin Cities area and would be willing to talk. Or just reply to the thread. Thanks!

-Andrew Wagaman

Boiler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
The land of sky blue waters
Oops —.I'm a reporter for the Strib *working on a story*

MN journalism at its finest. ;)

I've had 30 years training on smoking etiquette and I follow the same guidelines with no hassle to me or anyone else. I just enjoy vaping in my house and car - places where I wouldn't allow myself to smoke.

Good luck on your piece! :toast:

tinkrrrbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Hey guys! I live in NE Mpls and have been vaping since Thanksgiving. The e-cig crib is okay, but you have to make sure you're not buying Chinese knock-off products there. I've been going to Vermilion River for months now and you can't beat their prices and custy service. But, I just found a new place that is closer to home two days ago and it's in Bloomington on Lyndale. It's called smokeless smoking. They carry their own brand of e-juice called 503 that is pretty tasty but a little spendy. I did pick up a couple flavors in 15ml while I was there.

I love this shop.... They are friendly and fun. The 503 juice is a tad spendy but the quality compared to what I've tried is apparent.... Though I am new to vaping.

stumpfreeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Forest Lake, MN
Forest Lake here! We have an E-cig crib right in town, but the prices are typical of a brick and mortar and leave me shopping online. I go in there and buy a bottle or 2 from time to time just to support the idea of a local shop. They are always a little behind on new products but eventually carry everything that is popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread