Anyone from the 1st run going to do a review ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Awesome !! As I have all 3 of those on route.........

In addtion to the above mentioned "normal" delays with shipping/processing, I'm also out in the boonies and serviced to a country roadside mailbox delivery through a trailerpark style sub-post office, lol....... Its sooooooo frustrating !!

Add to that also..... I think my mailman both hates me, and is scared of me ever since tearing them a new one last year for lost products, missing yet claimed delivered products, and delivering MANY times to the wrong address screwups on their part.

I suspect this because when I see them coming down our dirt road, and I attempt to intercept them at the box by flying across the fields with my tractor, its like they speed up to drop & run before I can get there now.

Oh well....... tomorrow I'm working the fencelines around mail time, so I'll have the ATV, and there's no way they can out run me in that.

-Greg

eagle74

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Hamilton, On
Hi Greg

Just to let you know I am in Hamilton and JUST got mine in the Mail...

This thing is awesome!! My head is spinning from the nic..lol. Xtra goodies were nice too. One small problem..not all of my old but working atomizers will work on it!! Not sure what the problem is.

As far as the vaping experience goes...it is everything i thought it would be and then some..I'm gonna have to order weaker juice or cut it liberally cause i'm about to OD on nic juice....

Hope u get yours today!

Last edited:

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Awesome !! As I have all 3 of those on route.........

In addtion to the above mentioned "normal" delays with shipping/processing, I'm also out in the boonies and serviced to a country roadside mailbox delivery through a trailerpark style sub-post office, lol....... Its sooooooo frustrating !!

Add to that also..... I think my mailman both hates me, and is scared of me ever since tearing them a new one last year for lost products, missing yet claimed delivered products, and delivering MANY times to the wrong address screwups on their part.

I suspect this because when I see them coming down our dirt road, and I attempt to intercept them at the box by flying across the fields with my tractor, its like they speed up to drop & run before I can get there now.

Oh well....... tomorrow I'm working the fencelines around mail time, so I'll have the ATV, and there's no way they can out run me in that.

-Greg

ROFL you crack me up man. i love the idea of you chasing down the mail man on your atv.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
So you think I'm kidding eh ?? You don't know me very well obviously, lol......

eagle74..... you tease !!!

Just got a notice in the box (wasnt able to be within eyeshot of the box today), and it say I have "4" parcels to pick up..... so, hopefully its ONE of them !!!!

VapeOn,
Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
CRAP !!!!!!!! Grrrrrr, no love for ME !!!!

I now have everything outstanding in my last ordering blitz but my DAMN GLV !!

I guess if Hamilton was received today, I should be along "sometime" this week.

I swear, I'm personallly NEVER doing a pre-order outside of Canada EVER AGAIN !! I just don't have the patience for this crap, lol....

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread