Anyone else holding out for Black Friday sales? If so, what are you hoping to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
For those of you who remember last year's Black Friday.....there were TONS of deals and steals going around, from hundreds of vendors in the vaping world. It was perhaps one of the best days I've ever seen for discounts.

Having said that, who else is planning on ordering vape related products on Black Friday?? If you are, what are you on the look out for?

I'd LOVE to get an Aspire Atlantis....but I'm doubtful I'll see a sale for that one. I might get lucky though, some vendors do a 10-20% off the ENTIRE store, if that is the case, and the price is good enough, i might jump on it for the Aspire Atlantis.

Another thing I'd love to get, is a dual coil RDA that has a quad post. Right now, I have a stillare RDA, and an Igo-W5 rda.....but I've sort of semi-retired them for now, sticking to my RBAs (3 kayfuns). I want something easier to build on, which the quad post (the brick in the center) would help a lot with.

Besides that, I'm going for e-liquid. Lots and lots of e-liquid :)

PS. I just got 40% aspire BVC coils from my freedom smokes. IF any of you guys need coils, I think they are still running the deal. Its on ......... if anyone wants.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
See I am so new I did not even know about an MVP3 coming out anytime soon. I will look at the iStick also, thanks

The MVP is getting outdated now. However, if you can find a good deal on one, they are solid devices. The only issue I ever had with mine, was the 510 connector pin would get pushed down by some tanks, so I would have to pull it back up with tweezers all the time. I fixed the issue by buying a 510 connector adapter, and leaving it on my mvp2....but of course with it on, nothing sits flush (I didn't care though).

Right now is probably the BEST time thus far to ever become a new vaper. You have so many great products on the market right now, especially for beginners!

You should definitely take advantage of some black friday sales :)

What are you using to vape right now?

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
See I am so new I did not even know about an MVP3 coming out anytime soon. I will look at the iStick also, thanks

Currently I'd for for the iStick if you are new as they are right around $30 for 20 watts - not bad. MVP3 is supposed to release sometime before Christmas according to innokin's reddit

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread